Chapter Twenty Nine

Guys this songs are what I would use to describe the relationship that Anastasia and Tyler have:

Anastasia's POV: Just a few seconds later Steven and Malik showed up

Anastasia's POV:
Just a few seconds later Steven and Malik showed up. Malik was holding his arm but he wasn't showing any kind of pain. The only thing they did was glare at me and went to their parents side. I looked at them and just gave them a small smirk.

"I don't want to know what my grandsons did I just hope that you didn't hurt Anastasia in any kind of way." Said Ash while looking at her two grandsons. They just lowered their head a bit.

"Gran the one that was hurt was me not her!" Exclaimed Malik after he heard his grandmother's warning. (⚠️)

"Your telling me that she just you?" Asked Finn to his youngest son. He looked mad about the fact that I could hurt his son.

"This is not the time Finn." Said Fernando to his son.

"Okay before anything else happens let's see what the DNA test says cause that's the reason as to why we are all here." Interrupted Ashton the staring contest that his older brother and father where having.

The woman that was sitting besides Ashton picked up an envelope where I guess the results where at. She handed it to Ashton and he opened it. He read it in silence and then threw the letter on the desk. Ashton put his hands over his face and then he stood up. He looked really frustrated.

"What did it say?" Asked Finn when he saw his little brother's reaction to what the letter said.

"She is our family. She is Agustín's granddaughter." Said Ashton in a pissed off tone. My eyes widen, I am a Mendez?!

"Oh hell no! She is not my family!" All but yelled Malik and he ran towards me.

He was about to push me but I moved away just in time. Then before he could turn around I kicked him behind his leg so that he would fall to the floor. The second he hit the floor I felt someone grab my arm; it was a girl that I don't know who she is. She punched me in the face once but when she went to punch me again I blocked the punch.

After I blocked the punch, I kicked her on the knee, she lost her balance and that was the perfect time to punch her on the face. So I did just that. I turned around and saw a fist flying towards me but before it could hit me someone blocked it. My eyes widen when I saw that Tyler had been the one that had blocked it. Suddenly my hair was pulled from behind and I was kicked on the back of my leg which made me fall to the floor.