Chapter Twenty

Anastasia's POV:

Anastasia's POV:

"Ana it's time to go." Said Fede. I was nervous like really nervous. We where going to the police station right now.

As much as I know that we are doing the right thing I don't want to see my brothers locked up. Nick had called mom's old friend back in Italy and she had agreed that I can go and stay with her until I finish high school. Fede has told me that they had a lot of documents which shows what they where part or and what they had done.

Nick told me that in those files their was evidence that I had no part in any of this. I won't go to jail and all my brothers made me promise to say that they had forced me into leaving with them. They didn't want me to be in this as well. I can't believe that they did that... I thought that they would hate me after all of this. But they are still protecting me even when they are about to go to jail.

"Anastasia." I heard someone say my name and that was enough to snap me out of my thoughts. When I looked to were I had heard the voice I saw Calvin.

"Hey..." I said to him.

"Come on Ana we are leaving now." Said Calvin.

That made me stand up and go outside where the rest of my brothers where. Seeing them here all together made my heart break. Today is the day that I lose all of my family. I had already lost my mother and my twin brother, now I'm losing all of my older brothers and I already lost my father. It's hard for me to accept the fact. I know that I was the one that told them that they had to do this but it still makes me sad... from today and always I'll be alone.

"Hey guys!" I said to them with a small wave. They all looked at me with smiles on their faces.

"Hey Ana!" They all said back.

"I'm going to miss all of you!" I said to them and burst into tears. That made them all come closer to me and give me a hug.

"This isn't goodbye Ana, we will each other one day but for it's a see you later." Said Nick.

"I know it's just... I can't help but feel like I'm losing you guys." I said to them while crying.

"You are not losing us Anastasia, you could never lose us. Thanks to you we are doing what we need to do. Okay we are going to take responsibility for our actions. This is what mom would have wanted us to do. But we want you to know this cause I bet that you where wondering about it. Alex was never part of this, we never showed this part of our lives to him. We knew that if we told him then that was like telling you. We needed to protect both of you. We are doing this cause you made us realize that this is the right thing to do." Said Nick.

"I know that we weren't on the same page as you when you told us that we should give ourselves in but now we see your side. I know that you saw our side as well. Ana I want you to forgive me for all of the things that I have done to you that I shouldn't have. I'm really sorry." Said Fede. That made me go and hug Fede.

"I don't care about the things that you have done to me. I forgave you a long time ago. Even though I'm sad I'm also a happy that you guys saw that you needed to do this." I told them.

"Ana promise us that you will live your life to the fullest. That you will live your life without any regrets. Don't be like us, fight for what you know is right. Also find someone that will be able to be by your side no matter what. No matter the family that you have. Find someone that wants you for you. Even though I think you already found that person." Said Nick. I looked at him, what does he mean by that I found that person.

"What do you mean that I have already found that person?" I asked him.

"Anastasia don't tell me didn't see the easy Tyler looked at you?" Asked Nick.

"Ana we a probe of Tyler!" The twins said.

"What do you mean by Tyler? He was a friend and I lost him as a friend." I told them.

"You haven't lost him. I think we should tell you that he has been looking for you." Said Fede. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I Exclaimed.

"He has been looking for you. He may have not believed you when he came to confront you at our house but deep down he did. I guess he just needed time to think. We have been trying to lead him into dead ends so that he wouldn't find you." Explained Adam.

"Anastasia if he is the guy that you want to live with for the rest of your life then we a prove. You deserve happiness. We don't care if his an F's 4." Said Calvin.

"Guys I think I lost my chance with him." I told them.

"Hey never say never." Said Nick to me.

"Okay it's time to go now." Said Nick and with that we all got on our bikes and made our way to the police station.

We had finally arrived at the police station, all of my brothers walked in with confidence. They didn't look scared of what was to come. But I think I was scare enough for all of them. Not a second passed when they entered that they had them in hand cuffs. That made me cry again. This was finally it. This was the end for them and the start for me.

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.