Chapter Thirteen

Anastasia POV: We have been driving for hours now, we had left our house at daytime but now it's nighttime

Anastasia POV:
We have been driving for hours now, we had left our house at daytime but now it's nighttime. The only reason we have stopped was to get gas for the motorbike and we didn't even stop at a gas station. We stopped at a highway cause my brothers had a small tank of gasoline in the compartment of the motorbike. I still haven't been able to sort my feelings out. It's a lot to take in but started to think that Tyler was right. My family could be part of this life. It would make sense why they treated me the way they did. How I was always protected, how they didn't like any of my friends. It could have lead to them finding out about what my family does. If all of this is true. I was snapped out of my thoughts when our speed started to decrease. Looking up I saw a huge house, actually more like mansion up ahead. When we finally stopped I got out of the bike and took my helmet off.

"Who's house is this?" I Asked Adam

"Ours." Was the only thing he said before going to the front door and opening it. Calvin came by my side.

"This is our safe house Ana." Explained Calvin.

"Why would we need a safe house and how can you afford it?" I Asked.

"We will answer everything soon. But for now let's go inside. Nobody can know that we arrive." Said Calvin.

"Well that's going to be a bit hard since your bikes are outside!" I said to him.

"I'm getting to that Ana but first I need to make sure that your inside. I can't risk someone doing something to you." Said Calvin.

"Calvin nothing is going to happen to me. Now explain what is going on. I'm tired of being in the loop." I said to him in an angry tone. All of them keeping secrets from me is really getting me pissed off.

"Not the time Ana." Said Calvin while trying to grab my arm but he wasn't fast enough. I moved my arm just in time.

"It'll never be the time! You guys will try to push it back until I give up trying to find out what's going on! I'm not a kid Calvin! Now tell me if what Tyler said was true!" I all but yelled.