Chapter Thirty Four

Anastasia's POV: "Anastasia

Anastasia's POV:
"Anastasia..." said Tyler. Right now we where sitting on one of the benches of the garden.

"Yeah?" I asked him. I could feel his gaze on me.

"What are we going to do? How are we going to work out?" Said well asked Tyler.

"Tyler I like you a lot and I would like to see where all of this goes. But I have to stay here in Italy. I can't go back to the US at least for now." I told him.

"Why can't you go back? Is it cause of what happened between your brothers and The F's 4?" Asked Tyler. Looking into his eyes I shook my head.

"It's not cause of what happened with my brothers, they deserved what they got. But now I don't have a guardian back in the US. Here in Italy I have my family, even if bough part of the family isn't that welcoming but others are." I said to him.

"Can't I talk with my parents? Maybe we can find a way for you to stay. For you to come back to The USA with me." Said Tyler to me.

"Tyler I think that I should stay here for a while. I want to get to know my mom's side of the family. I want to figure myself out." I told him.

"Then what about me? What about us?" He asked. But I just stayed quiet. I didn't know what to tell him. He was right, what about us?

"Anastasia we are finally okay. We are actually in a good place for once." He said to me, I could feel his sadness. He wasn't the only one that was sad.

"I know Tyler..." I said to him. This is so hard. Why can't we have a break?!

"I know that you found out a lot about your family this passed weeks. I also know that you want to find out what happened. So how about we do this... let's go on a date today. We hang out, eat, we start to get to know each other more and more. The date will be for the whole day. After that I'll leave Italy and..." said Tyler to me.

"And what happens after you leave?" I asked him.

"We can stay friends. We will keep in contact as much as we can. You do what you have to do and when you are ready come to the USA. I'll be waiting for you." Explained Tyler to me.

"Tyler what about if I take more than a few weeks? What about if it's more that just a year?" I asked him.

"I'll still be waiting for you Anastasia." He said to me. I smiled at him.

"I like that idea but I don't want you to wait for me like that. Your so loyal and deserve someone that doesn't have so many problems. Let's stay friends but we should let destiny take its course. If while I'm gone you find someone you like then be with that person. If you don't have someone by the time I come back and I don't have someone either then we can try this out again." I told him in a shaky tone. It was really hard for me to say this words. It hurts to know that he can find someone else but I can't tie him down to me. He needs to live his life and I need to live mine. If this was really meant to be then it will happen. At least that's what I'm saying to myself.