Chapter Twenty Six

Anastasia's POV: "Annie?" Asked the older man

Anastasia's POV:
"Annie?" Asked the older man. I looked at the man with wide eyes, how did he know who I was? My family used to call me that when I was little.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked the older man, he looked like my mother a lot.

"What do you mean? Annie don't you remember me? I'm your father." Asked said the older looking man.

"I think that your confusing me with someone else. My name is Anastasia. My mom's name was Annie but sometimes my brothers would call me by her name as well." I Explained to the older man. Rick stood up and went to where the older man was standing.

"Agustín are you okay? What do you mean about her being your daughter?" Asked Rick with a confused expression on his face.

"Nothing that you need to know. Then if your not Annie who are you?" Asked the older man that I'm guessing is Agustín.

"I'm here to talk to the boss." I answered him.

"And why is that?" Asked Agustín and before I could say anything else he spoke again.

"Also how come you look so much like my Annie?" He asked me.

"Listen my mother was Annie Mendez and I I guess that I look a lot like her. Now if she wasn't your daughter or someone you knew then please leave me alone. I don't know why I would look like another person that isn't related to me." I said to the older man. This was really starting to get on my nerves. I know that I shouldn't be this rude but everything is just getting me so frustrated.

"Did you just say that your mother was Annie Mendez?" Asked the older man, he was starting to look a bit pale.

"Was... she was my mother." I said to Agustín.

"What happened to her? Where is she right now? Why didn't she come with you?" He asked me all at once.

"I don't know who you are and you haven't said if you knew my mother or not so I won't answer anymore questions. The only one I'm going to speak to is to the boss." I said to Agustín. That made the older man leave in a hurry. Wonder what that's about?

"Anastasia you shouldn't have talked to Agustín in that way." Scolded Rick.

"I know it's just that it bothered me... he doesn't know who I am so why does he keep asking so many questions?!" I said in a frustrated tone.

"Wait did you just said that your mother's full name is Annie Mendez?" Asked Rick.

"Yeah why?" I asked him then I saw his eyes widen and he looked at me with a surprised expression on his face.

"Oh my gosh Anastasia I think that I know who your mother is. I can't believe that I hadn't realized this all this years ago." Said Rick at me. Now that made me look at him with wide eyes. He knows who my mother is?!