Chapter Eleven

Tyler's POV: "It's not true! How dare you say that I have hurt my daughter!" All but yelled Ana's dad

Tyler's POV:
"It's not true! How dare you say that I have hurt my daughter!" All but yelled Ana's dad.

"I'm just saying the truth. Have you ever asked her how she feels? Did you ask her how she felt about the way you treat her?" I asked them. They all flinched back when they heard my words.

"Get out of my house. Just get out! Don't come back here again!" Yelled Ana's dad before storming out off the house. Her brothers just glared at me and watch their father leave.

"You don't have any right to say those things. Do you have any idea what we've been through? Huh? No right, just leave us alone." All but yelled Adam, he then rushed up stairs. The twins followed Adam upstairs.

"I'm sorry that you had to see this side of us. We are not like this. You've hit a topic that's really hard." Explained Fede and then left to go upstairs as well. I just nodded my head to him to say that I heard him.

"Look I didn't mean to make you guys upset. I just come to meet you chase Anastasia told me how you guys were. But I'm not joking about Anastasia not having friends. She told me herself. I bet that she didn't say anything cause she didn't want to hurt you." I said to Nick, he was the only one left.

"Tyler thank you for telling me this. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said anything. I can see it in your eyes that your not lying. You care for Anastasia. In your eyes I can see that you would do anything to keep her safe. So I'm going to try and talk with my dad about this." Said Nick to me with a small smile on his face.

"I hope that you can talk to Ana about this as well. I don't know her that well still. But I capfuls definitely see that she was hurting about not being able to have friends. I really want to be her friend. When we first met we didn't get along. I was really rude and she put me in my place. After that I guess that I found her interesting and we became friends." I Explained to Nick with a small smile on my face, remembering how Ana and I would fight.

"Tyler even though you don't have the best reputation I know you won't hurt her. I'm really sorry for being rude. It's just that I have never met one of my sister's friends and now that I get to meet one it's a boy..." he trailed off. I laughed at that.

"I get it Nick, I have a little sister too. I can't even remember how many boys I've chased away. But I also know that she needs to have friends. As long as I know that they aren't that bad then I'm okay with it." I Explained to Nick.

"Looks like we have something in common, party boy!" Said Nick with a smirk on his face.

"It looks like we do after all." I said with a smirk of my own.

"I'm going to check up on this guys." Said Nick.

"I guess that I should leave them since it looks like Ana won't be able to help me out with the gift." I said to Nick.