06|| a n n o u n c e m e n t

ashton gasped, and calum giggled in an un-normal way.

the whole room was still in silence.

"i was thinking i could be a distraction for you guys to-"

"calum-"

"i'm getting him to the hospital" ashton said quickly, and calum looked at him, "screw the lockdown."

"i'm coming" luke looked ghostly, but some reason he was pulled to ashton and wanted to help.

"i'll come" nathan said and put his hand up.

"no one is going any where!" mr mcpreen shouted and then took a deep breath.

but it was too late, nathan had unlocked the door, luke was standing up with help of sasha and ashton was pulling calum up.

ashton put calum on his back and luke walked awkwardly next to him.

as the trio walked out, nathan nearly followed them.

"no, it's okay" and ashton shut the door quickly, "you stay here" and nathan nodded as the door closed.

"then there were three."

"where do we go?" ashton muttered to himself and luke looked at him.

"you're brave" he whispered and ashton looked at him strangely.

"says the one, who was shot only minutes ago" ashton chuckled as the trio walked closely to the walls.

calum had his head on ashton's shoulder and was drifting off, with the lost of blood.

"i...love..." calum murmured, "you."

luke looked at the pair and a small smile appeared on his lips, they reminded him of him and michael.

"i love you too, cal" ashton answered, "now stay the fuck alive, please and thank you."

calum laughed and so did luke.

as they rounded a corner the p.a system went off.

"students of richmond high, welcome" luke pulled ashton and calum into a room and locked the door quickly.

"we shouldn't be in the halls" luke whispered as they crouched on the floor.

"this will be the worst lockdown in your history, your friends will die and so will you" the voice was cold and it sounded amused.

"we'll find you in your class rooms, we'll find you" the p.a system turned off and ended with someone laughing and luke pressed his lips together in a tight line.

"we have better run" he said and ashton nodded.

"the police station is near, i'll go" luke said.

"no, don't be stupid" ashton replied, "i'll run, you stay here with calum, we can save a lot more people."

ashton placed calum down and calum looked at him.

"you're going to leave me to die?" he grimaced and ashton shook his head.

"you'll be fine, cal" he reassured his best friend, "we'll save more lives if i run now."

luke stared at him, watching them.

ashton turned to him.

"i'm sorry, luke right?" luke nodded and ashton smiled.

"if i find, that mikey bear guy, i'll tell him you're okay" ashton said and luke grinned.

"thank you" luke answered and ashton shrugged, "his name is michael, he has red hair."

"i just want everyone to be okay" he checked his watch, "i'm wasting time," he pulled calum to his chest and kissed his head softly and then turned to luke.

"bye" and luke nodded.

"bye."

•••••••

A/N:

{lowercase intended}

This is really really short sorry :)

You guys are really good with the goals :) gold star for you xx

DAMNIT! #lashton #mashton #cashton #muke #cake #notreally

<Michael's in the next chapter>

SHE SAID TO ME FORGET WHAT YOU THOUGHT.

¡KISS ME KISS ME!

-Catx