07|| m i c h a e l

once ashton left the room, calum started to cry before slipping unconscious from the pain and luke sat next to him, rocking slightly.

ashton walked quickly, cursing that his school was so big.

when he heard footsteps he was in a music strip of classrooms, he started to freak out.

ashton was no hero, he was scared of everything.

but maybe for calum and for luke he could do this.

'come on ash, luke or cal wouldn't let you down' he thought and then the footsteps quickened and he saw a boy about his age with red dark hair come into view.

he was limping and groaning softly. ashton pressed himself to the wall and the boy limped down the hallway in a quick pace when ashton heard running footsteps.

ashton watched as the red head caught his eye and then fell to the ground, pretending to be dead.

ashton didn't dare try, seeing as he wasn't bloody.

"down this way, i smell people" a voice said and someone laughed.

"that's gross, come on let's go the other way" and the voice drifted the other way, ashton sighed in relief and the red head stood up.

"ashton."

"michael."

they nodded at each other before ashton smiled.

"you leaving?"

"yeah, trying, fucking leg though" michael muttered.

"shot?"

"no, i tripped over a dead body, fucking scarred for life."

ashton knew he was near the front door and he smiled.

"well let's go" ashton said and started walking quickly towards the end of the hallway.

michael limped quickly to catch up, and was groaning quite loudly.

"luke's fine, by the way" ashton said quietly when he remembered.

michael smiled but kept silent.

it was when they made it to h block when michael talked.

"did luke say anything?"

"about?"

"you and him?"

"no, why would he?"

michael huffed.

"never mind, that fucking bastard" he muttered quietly and ashton laughed.

"shh," ashton whispered and the two saw the front door, "where are the guards?"

"probably looking through class rooms" michael cringed and on cue, someone screamed high pitched.

"well let's go" ashton said and pointed to the door.

"wait, i'll go and you stay, just to see if it's safe" ashton corrected himself and ran to the door, ignoring michael's complaints.

michael watched as ashton jiggled the handle and then proceeded to unlock it quickly.

when he did, michael was hobbling up to him when someone tackled michael down.

ashton yelled and the door was opened but michael was under someone's body.

"ashton run, ashton!" he yelled and ashton sadly did, leaving michael to be dragged away by the heavy figure.

•••••••

A/N:

{lowercase intended}

This is really really short sorry agaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn!! :)

You guys are really good with the goals :) 2 huge gold stars for you xx

DAMNIT! #lashton #mashton #cashton #muke #cake #notreally

Did anyone like Michael?

-Catx