09|| i n s i d e

ashton ran into the school and sprinted until he went into a class room near the hall.

no one was in there and he sighed in relief, he was still on edge from seeing dead bodies.

he heard boots running and the sound of softer shoes running too.

'kids' ashton thought and looked out the door, police were leading a class out, half of them were smiling and another half were laughing loudly.

"move move, idiots" ashton muttered quietly, "hurry up."

when they all passed, ashton left the classroom and hurried off to get to the pc system, which was in the office, his gun was light in his hands and he looked at it.

sadly, he knew he wouldn't be able to use it on anyone, but it felt good to hold it.

he was walking through a hallway, close to the office when he saw him.

ashton nearly screamed in anger.

no one should have hurt michael.

he felt this incredibly hard pain in his chest.

"michael...michael!" ashton creped up to him and kneeled down beside him.

michael groaned.

"michael?"

"hey, mike it's me, ashton" michael groaned again when ashton said this and ashton was just happy he was alive, "you're going to be alright, the police are here and the ambulance is on their way, i'm pretty sure."

michael didn't move, even when ashton pulled him up and leaned him on a wall.

michael took a deep breath when the bag was pulled up off his head.

"i'll be back for you, okay?"

"ashton" he breathed and ashton smiled at him, "I...love...yoooou."

ashton watched as michael's body sagged and michael was unconscious again.

ashton pulled him into a hug and softly pressed a kiss to his cheek.

i'll be back soon.

and then ashton started to run again, with a new intensity.

when he was close he met with a group of policemen with the same intention.

"ashton," one of them said in surprise, "you were with an other group?"

ashton shrugged and pushed his way to the front and then kicked at the door of the office.

the police men all raised their guns and ashton managed to open the door on his third try.

"first time" he laughed awkwardly and then he nudged the door the whole way open.

✕✕✕✕✕✕

{lowercase intended}

omg.

mashton mashton mashton mashton mashton!

sorry it's short, hah :)

GUYS THIS IS RANKED IN THE SHORT STORY IN THE 300'S haha THANK YOU.

Thank you thank you!

-Cat xx