08|| p o i n t s

ashton ran out of the school at full pace.

he ran past a couple people on the street who watched him run. 

the police station was so close and when he ran he started to grin, maybe he could save nearly everyone. 

meanwhile, at school luke and calum were clingying to each other in their classroom. 

they could hear voices and hear boots marching outside in the hall and it made calum start to shake. 

"i don't want to die" calum whispered and luke just held him tighter. 

"any kids in here?" a male voice asked outside the classroom they were in and another one laughed. 

"not for long, try and open it." 

"easy." 

and the door started to shake. 

michael on the other hand, was lying in a hallway with a bag on his head as he cried sliently, hoping that ashton would return soon. he had been shot on both legs. 

he was counting all the seconds that it took ashton to run to the bloody police station. 

he was trying hard to remember that pain doesn- 

whack. 

michael felt someone kick him and he tried not to move. 

"another dead kid." 

"such a shame." 

"not really." 

the voices reached the end of the hallway and disappeared and michael went back to biting his lip and trying to talk to ashton with his mind. 

come on ash. be my hero. i need a hero. 

come on hurry. i can only take so much. 

and he felt himself zoning in and out of conscious. 

though when he could think he was thinking of ashton. 

"a lockdown?" 

"yes a lockdown, please kids are dying!" 

"son, how did-" 

"it's not important, please come on!" 

"why didn't we get a call from your principal?" 

"please sir!" 

the police men looked at the boy and then one stood up. 

"well, let's go my son goes to that school!" 

"he's probably dead" ashton replied in a irritated voice, "But we can save other people." 

the police nodded and all stood up. 

ashton sighed in relief and then when he was about to follow them out, a lady stopped him. 

"ashton, right?" he nodded, "let them do their job, the best you can do now is to wait it out here." 

ashton growled. 

"my friends are in there" he pushed her out of the way and someone passed him a small gun. 

"let him come, karen" someone said and then nearly everyone agreed. 

"fine." she huffed but when ashton was leaving she pulled him back into a hug. 

"my son, michael he has red hair, look for him please?" the way her voice sounded made ashton nearly choked on air.

"michael?" 

"yes." 

"i'll find him" but in the back of the head he added, dead. 

she pushed him out and he found himself in the back of a police car. 

the wound in luke's shoulder was non-existent  when the door opened. 

he pushed calum behind him and the two men pointed their guns at him. 

"what's the worst you can do" luke smirked his insides tingling this was the part where he ran but calum was losing it. "shoot me?" 

the men were staring at him weirdly. 

"um yes?" one of the guys said. 

and luke shook calum roughly and that was enough and calum was up and he ran, pushing past the men and leaving the room. 

luke laughed and the men turned to look at calum, confusedly. 

when they turned back to luke, his laughter creased to exist. 

"your little friend left you" the uglier one said and the smaller one laughed. 

"so?" luke smirked again, "think you can beat one of me?" 

but before luke could say anything else someone threw a chair at them from the hallway. 

"you thought i would forget about you" calum mumbed and luke sprinted out of the room, picking up calum, sort of bridal and sort of dragging on the ground and they made a run for it. 

one of the class rooms in the next hallway was opened and luke dived into it and then calum quickly closed the door. 

in the process of diving luke opened his wound and he screamed. 

and calum gave him a small smile before collapsing on the ground, almost fainting but still groaning. 

death was close for them, either from the pain or from being shot. 

and at that point luke was happy with either. 

and soon the pain was too much and luke crawled over to calum and used his body to cover calum's. 

"i see what you mean" a police officer chuckled once they got back to the school and to see that everyone wasn't outside or moving.  

ashton was gasping for breath, from the yelling and the running but he still managed to punch the police officer. 

the police officer decided it was best to shut up after that. 

ashton was told to stay again but he ignored it. 

officers went around the school in other cars and ashton was in the group that was heading through the hall and while they were waiting for the cue to go they all heard it. 

"so we have visitors, i guess the killing has to be sped up, it's a game, more points for the most kills, go go go!" 

and ashton ignored protests he ran in, holding his gun in front of him. 

no. more. killing. 

••  ••  •• ••

A/N: 

{lowercase intended} 

I would just like to say, this is a serious issue sometimes. and i don't think it has ever happened like this. 

DAMNIT! #lashton #mashton #cashton #muke #cake #notreally

oh. my. god. 

oh my god this is getting really intense. 

you guys are so good with the goal and everything, i just suck at updating :P. 

:) 

-Catx