Chapter 2: Detention!

(Laura) Now lets go to where the whole 'band from detention' thing happened: the first day of school

Ross's pov

"Dude I was grounded for like most of the summer" I said laughing.

"What did you do this time?" Michael asked smirking.

Michael Fisher, one of my main bros. We've known each other since we were babies. He has chocolate brown hair and brown eyes, he was a couple of inches smaller than me and always wears the same leather jacket, he calls it his good luck charm. He's in the school's basketball team.

"The usual parties, hot girls, drunk" I said shrugging.

"Dude we gotta work on your cover up, I never got caught not even once" Brandon said.

"Yeah but you don't have an annoying little brother" I said rolling my eyes.

"You got a point"

Brandon Arthur, my other main bro. He has black hair and blue eyes, he kinda looks like the guy from Percy Jackson but with much more muscle. Brandon is like a freaking body builder. He's also in the basketball team.

"Sysco ex-girlfriend alert " Michael said nudging me on my side as Maia and her band The Vamps walked toward us. I must admit they are not bad considering they are the only band in the school.

"Hey Ross" she said standing in front of me with her hands on her waist.

"What do you want Maia?" I said trying to cut to the point.

We had a thing but I dumped her a couple weeks back but its seems like she hasn't really gotten the message yet.

"My band and I are ditching today to go practice for the Welcome Bash, you guys wanna come?"

Lets see, I thought, stay in this hell hole or ditch with my ex-girlfriend?  Ditching it is.

"What time?" I said with a serious expression.

"10 minutes, see ya there" she said flipping her hair in my face and walking away.

"Isn't going to be awkward with you and Maia?" Michael asked as we began walking down the hall.

"I can handle her"

-10 minutes later-

We were about to walk out the door when we hear "Ross, Brandon and Michael report to the principals office" and we got busted. We all walked to the principals office. I came out first with a detention slip and Brandon and Michael came a few minutes afterwards.

"You guys got detention too?" I asked standing up from my seat and walking towards them.

"Actually..." Michael started.

"He let us off with a warning cause we have basketball practice everyday for the big game next week" Brandon finished.

I could feel my face turning red, "What?!"

"We told you, you should have gone to the tryout!" Michael said yelling back.

"Ugh forget it, 1 day in detention won't change my life forever" I chuckled, "C'mon lets go" I said as I began to walk to class with Brandon and Michael following me.

Ratliff's pov

Here we are in science class and Im about to pull a prank on Mr. Hathaway. He is the only teacher I haven't pulled a prank on. I was gonna fake puke on the floor next to him.

"Ok here I go," I whispered to Josh my best friend.

I stood up and walked to the teacher.

"What do you want Ratliff?" he said with an annoyed look on his face.