Chapter 6: The Sacred Book of Band Names

~~~~~that night~~~~

Ross's pov

"Ross whats up" I hear Brandon say as I enter the building and walk to him and Michael.

If you're wondering where I am, Im in The Vamps' little concert.

"So Ross were have you been this week after school?" Michael said crossing his arms over his chest as so did Brandon. They both started walking closer to me as I slowly kept backing away. It felt like the walls were closing in on me.

I stopped and glared at them "Let me refresh your memories, I have detention for 2 weeks, ring a bell"

Brandon was about to open his mouth to protest but quickly closed it "Right you got detention for trying to ditch school"

Thank god I speak fluent lie.

"Right, sorry about that" Michael said scratching the back of his neck

There was a dead silence

"So when is this thing starting? I wanna get this thing over with" I asked.

"It's starts in 10 but I heard there was going to be a party after this" Brandon said smirking.

I smirked "Good, I need some alcohol in my system"

Micheal and Brandon smiled as we started highfiving each other. Then I hear Maia yelling and screaming to her friends about I don't know what. I can't exactly make out the words, but the words that I was able to make out where not pretty.

"What's wrong with Maia?" I asked.

"Oh shes's mad cause a new band took half their stage time in the Welcome Bash" Brandon explained.

"New band? I never thought the day would come when Maia doesn't get what she wants" I chuckled.

"What's got her even more pissed is the new band is just a bunch of random nobodies" Michael said.

"Oh there real screwed" Brandon chuckled.

The boom of the mike interrupted our conversation so we walked closer to the stage.

"This is our song 'Somebody to You'' Connor, the guy who plays the bass, said.

Yeah you!

Yeah you!

I used to wanna be

Living like there's only me

And now I spend my time

Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

(Yeah you!)

I used to be so tough

Never really gave enough

And then you caught my eye

Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

(Yeah you!)

Look at me now, I'm falling

I can't even talk, still stuttering

This ground of mine keeps shaking

Oh oh oh, now!

All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah

Is somebody to you

All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah