Chapter 7: R4's ambush

Laura's pov

We were eating in the cafeteria and by we I mean the band except Ross because if anyone saw him with us 'nobodies' his whole reputation would be ruined. That's what bothers me about Ross, he could be a douche sometimes but deep inside he seems like a nice, caring, sweet guy. But it seems that his reputation is more important than everything else. It's like he doesn't seem to think people would accept the real him. Trust me I get it, I haven't told anyone my real backstory, I'm afraid they'd look at me differently. He has all the right to want to keep it a secret but all secrets come out one way or another and I think its better to hear it from the person himself than to hear from someone else.

I stood up to go get a soda. When I was about to grab the drink from the machine someone snatches it from my hand.

"Uh my favorite" I hear Maia say as she takes it from my hand.

All of a sudden the entire Vamp's are surrounding me.

"So I heard you were the songwriter for the new band" Brad, one of the singers, says as Maia starts twirling my hair.

"C-can you guys leave me alone" I said backing away.

Then I hear Rydel's voice "whats going on here?"

"Oh were just making small talk" Maia responds with a devilish smile.

"Brad, bro just leave her alone" Riker said.

"Oh" Brad said walking towards Riker.

"You're being a creep Brad" Rydel said getting in front of Riker blocking Brads path.

He did a fake crying face and pushed Rydel to the side walking up to Riker "are you gonna make me?"

Riker stayed quiet.

Brad laughs "So if you're not gonna make me, who will?" He said looking around.

"Me, I will" I hear Rocky say.

"You?" Brad said pointing with his finger.

"Yeah"

"Yeah?" Brad grabbed Rocky by the shoulders.

"Oka can't-a we talk this through?" Rocky said smiling.

"No, no we can't" Brad tightening his grip.

"I-um Riker Riker"

"Yeah" Riker said.

"A-a little help here"

Riker looked at Brad and Brad gave him a devilish glare.

"Im a lover not a fighter" Brad pushed him back.

"Ok just make it quick" Rocky said closing his eyes tight shut.

Brad formed his hand into a fist and when he was about to hit him someone taped his shoulder.

"What?" he said turning around angry.

"One second" Ratliff took a sip from the capri sun can he had in his hand and spit it all over Brad.

You could hear the "ohhhh" from the crowd.

Rocky started laughing and thats when Brad snapped.

"You thinks that's funny?!" Brad said grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"No, no its not funny" Rocky tried to stifle his laugh.

And thats when Rydel got mad and started arguing with Maia and then the rest of the Vamps started arguing with us.

All of a sudden the principal comes in his 2-wheeler.

"Wow wow wow wow, break it up people, break it up"

Everyone stops screaming and arguing.

"What is going on here?" Principal Brenigan asked looking around.

"Principal Brenigan, I went to get a soda when R4 and their pals over here ambush me" Brad said pointing at us "next thing I know mister funny pants spits hot chocolate all over me"

We all started arguing saying that wasn't true but the principal just started handing out detention slips.

And that's how we, sort of, got our band name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know this chapter is short and so will be the next one but chapter 9 is were the drama begins😏😏😏

Stay Rossome💕

~Vero🍭