My Bully

Ring, Ring

"Ugh, why Monday?" I groaned, slamming a hand over my alarm clock.

Ring, Ring

"What the-" I picked up the stupid machine and threw it down on the ground, cheap, I thought and went to the shower, cutting off my mum, "No, Andy!" I laughed at her remark, "Sorry Mum." The warm water felt so good, all I wanted to do was stay under and never leave, but sadly Mum wouldn't let me.

After turning off the water, I blowed dried my hair and headed towards my wardrobe. Dreading to get ready, I slipped on a pair of black jeans and my white jumper. Rushing for my hair, I straighten it and slipped on my white converse. Looking at my master piece in the mirror, plain dark brown, wavy hair. I'm not ghost pale, but can't say I have a perfect tan neither; not skinny, but fat either.

"Not to mention."

I said to myself as I rubbed my wrist, "Andy, hurry, dear, you're going to be late!" My mum yelled from the kitchen.

Back to hell

I grabbed my bag and said good bye to her, leaving. "Please, just for today?" I thought and plugged in my headphones, Give me Love, By Ed Sheeran, was playing. That had to be my favorite of his.

I turned the cornor to my school and prayed he wouldn't be there waiting, "Thank god." I sighed, maybe he was skipping today? I could care-less, as long as he wasn't there.

The school day went by extra slow, being teased by everyone, as usual. Slut, whore, bitch, "Great, just great." I thought reading the words writen in big black letters on my locker.

"Whores don't need school!"

I looked over at a group of girls snikering as they left school. After cleaning up the mess, I left to my job, ten minutes late. Thanks. "Hey, Amber, sorry I'm late." Amber was like a big sister I always wanted, if my family needed help or something wasn't right, there she was. "It's okay, c'mon, you can help me unstock." She smiled as I followed her towards the back of the store.

"Can You lock up Andy?"

"Yeah, bye, see you tomorrow!"

After finishing up putting up some stuff I left the store, I was exhausted. I didn't mind helping my mum out, though, its not like we're broke, but for rent and it was nice to make my own money. I plugged in my headphones, Demons, By Imagine Dragons, began as I started to walk home. It was dark out and few people had been walking, although it was only 7, it was that time change thing so it got dark a lot earlier.

Bang!

I bummped into something, or someone? "Damnit, when was there a wall?" I stood up, realizing it wasn't a wall, but some boy, "Andy?" I looked up and met a pair of blue eyes, "Louis?" out of all people it had to be him! Couldn't had been a kidnapper or somebody else?

"What are you doing out, its too dangerous to be walking?"

I shrugged, trying to pass him, bad idea, "I asked you a question!" He yelled a bit more louder, backing me up until my back met a building, "What do you care!?" I spatted and pushed him off, running fro him, "Your going to regret this tomorrow bitch!" I heard him yell. Great tomorrow is going to be even worse.
I walked inside my apartment, my mum asleep on the couch, "Night Mum, love yah." Walking past her into the kitchen, grabbing me Oreos and peanut butter! Going to my room. I removed my jacket and looked down.
"Words scar forever."
Tempted, I had to force myself not too. Drifting into a deep sleep, the thought of tomorrow completely slipping away.

______________________________________
Hi crazy mofos! I hoped you enjoyed it lots
I know this first one kinda sucked, but stick with me! I have a lot more to tell.
Thanks!! :D Please let me know what you think oh and, major shocker next chap!!

Bye :-)