11

Louis POV

I closed her door just as my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Louis, where are you?" Liam
"I'm at Andy's why?"
"Luke; I'm pretty sure Michael said something and now he's looking for you."
"Dammit," I said under my breath, "alright were?"
I have to end this. I wasn't going to hurt her or let anything, hurt her again. She's been threw too much.
"The park." "Alright I'll-" "I'm here alright. We're here for you." I chuckled lightly, Liam was always the one to keep things in line. "Alright I'll be there."
No one love

I got there to see them all waiting, "Okay, were the hell is he?"
"Calm down Lou. He's coming."
Not even a minute after Harry said that, they both walked up.
"Tomlinson! Long time huh? Not at school today. Here this morning either.. Odd for the Tommo to be quiet. Whys that?" "I'm good." He glared at me and the others before Michael said something.
"Good. That's nice. So tell me 'bout Andy then. How's the slut?" I swear, I tried my best not to fucking lose it. "I don't know what your talking 'bout mate." He rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"We know something's up Tomlinson."
"You have shit!" I spatted as Liam and and Zayn gripped my arms, holding me back.
"Oh Louis. You guys don't know what your getting yourself into." Luke said as they both left.
"Go fuck off!" Harry yelled. Niall stifled a laugh, "don't worry Lou. Like we said, we're here for you." I smiled a little and nodded.

Andy's POV
"Louis?" I opened my eyes. I was in my bed?
I didn't dream that right? I glared over at my clock and saw it was 12. Slept quite a bit I guess. But where's Louis?
I shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen. Considering I didn't eat breakfast, my tummy grumbled a bit. I grabbed my cookies and put a big plate down. Just for me.
I sat down just as there was a knock at the door
"Coming!"
I opened and was greeted to all of the boys, "hello!" They cheered, "Hi." I said happily, a tad bit nervous. It felt weird, but Niall was the first one to speak.
"Ohh! Look she has cookies!" I laughed and let them all in. Niall going to my cookies. "No Niall! Leave me some!" Harry whined.
"Niall share some with everyone." Liam said, trying to get him to share. I was amused just looking at them, "your confused right?" Louis said Looking at me. God I could never get over his beautiful features. "Yeah, I've never seen the boys like this." I chucked and looked over to see them eating and arguing here and there. He glared over as they stopped and looked at him.
"Yeah. I just- don't really know. How to explain." He said looking down. "Um, Andy," Liam spoke up, "were all sorry. Very sorry, from now on, everything will be different." He smiled as they all did and hugged me.
"Hopefully different. " Louis mumbled. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket.
"Hello?"
"Andy! Why aren't you in school?!"
Crap
"I'm sorry mum." I mentally slapped my forehead, "I had a headache and a small accident." I shrugged.
"Fine dear, I'll call Amber and explain. Love you bye."
"Love you too. Bye."
I hung up and looked at the boys. Distracted.
Perfect!
I silently picked up the last cookie and ate it. But course Niall noticed. "No, Andy!" He whined as we all broke into a fit of laughter.
___________________________________

"Alright, bye Andy." They said and gave me hug as they left. "Louis?" I asked, he just stood there waiting for them all to leave. "Hmm? Yeah." I laughed a little.
"What's up?"
"Um, the ceiling." He smiled, how cheeky? We both laughed. "I'm fine Lou. Honestly."
"Honest?" He raised his brow. I smiled and nodded as he smiled, "promise. Now bye." He laughed and made his way out.
"Alright, we'll pick you up in the morning then okay?" I nodded and he left.
Closing the door. My mind was blowing with questions! Why were they guys so mean? When really there funny lads?
My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Hi mum!"
"Headache huh?" Oops
"Yeah, I took some Advil and stuff."
"Stuff?"
"And Advil!" I squeaked, giving her a cheeky smile as she laughed. "Oh Andy, sometimes honey."
"What?" I laughed along with her.

___________________________________
Yes, I hoped my loves enjoyed!
Oh my god! I love you guys so much, 200 reads! You guys are amazing!
I might update again Monday or Tuesday, but I can't make promises!
I love you guys much! Thanks, hoped you liked.
Vote, comment, and rate! :-)