19

Luke's POV
"Where the hell- c'mon where are you?"
"Okay I'm here."
I smirked at her voice before turning around and seeing an old friend. Let's see Tomlinson ignore this.
I was annoyed, I explained to her the plan several times! God she was dumb, but it will due.
"Basically you want me to break them off? Or make her sad/mad at. Um Lewis- "Louis, yes just get it over with and I'll pay you the money okay?"
She nodded and applied more makeup before leaving. If she can't this right, wow.
____
"Michael have you've talked to Niall lately?"
He shook his head, "Nope, haven't seen him without Tomlinson or the other boys." Michael was my ears, Niall always told him what was going on and what he knew, which Michael will tell me so I know. Outsmarted that bastard Louis
(A/N sorry if Luke is a jerk, but it's his role. Sorry!)
"call him now Michael or I will go hurt Daniel." He jumped up to go get his phone, oh how he loves Daniel.
"Niall? Because I- no not Luke. Niall, wait!"
I groaned, now Niall won't even talk Damnit this sucks, "you know Mikey maybe if you would've lied- "Luke stop ok! God, I need quiet so shut the hell up for once please." He said and went to his room. Did he just tell me?
"Oh hell no." My jaw clenched when I went to his room and bursted inside.
"you better watch your got damn mouth Clifford! Remember who bullied you huh? Ash and Calum, but who was there for you? Me! You owe me okay? I made you the person you are today."
Hesitantly he nodded with a mad glare, better, at least. "whatever, I'm leaving for a bit." As he walked out I grabbed his wrist and shot him a glare before he left.
___________
Louis POV
That angel.
A mystery. I was in deep thought when I heard a voice. "Louis? Louis Tomlinson?" Who is this girl?
"Um, yeah. Why, who's asking?"
Giggling she wrapped her arms around me neck. What the hell!!!!!???
"Eleanor."
________________________________
Hellooo!!! Finals are over! Praise!
Hoped you enjoyed this book, some things will change, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
How did you like the chapter?
Surprised by the new character?
Thoughts on Luke? Michael?
Thanks for reading!! Love you all!
And I've decided to update every Saturday!!!
Thanks! Love you all, still can't believe the amazing amount I've views I've gotten! Love you :) xx -Eliza