20

HOLY CRAP 5K!!!! OMG I JUST FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS!! :) xx enjoy! Thank you so much! ( it's gonna be back and forth POV change this chapter guys :) also unedited ugh I'm sorry I waited last minute for homework but who hasn't? So enjoy

Louis POV
"I don't care anymore you whore, just get off of me!"
I pulled her hands off of my chest.
No telling what's she done with those
things. I got up before anyone saw and tried walking away, "Hey! Get back here I'm no whore-" I looked back and saw she had tripped on some rock. Who runs In heels? Does this girl even have a brain??
"God. C'mon." I huffed and went to help her up. Why am I so nice?
"There-" she pushed her lips into mine! I felt her lip gloss or whatever the hell smudge on lips!
"Get off of me! You dirty-"
"YOU BASTARD!"
Shit, Andy- "Andy- I." Tears fell from her soft Hazel eyes, no. "Andy please don't cry- I don't even know-"
"Louis don't lie to her! Just tell her the truth about us!" This bitch, "Andy there I nothing between me and this whore I'm telling you-" "Well you two did have something going on! I can't believe I fell for an Ass like you! What were you just gonna use me and leave me? Let life go back to the hell it was??!" She wiped her tears and ran away.
"Andy!"
Oh god, what have I done! Well I mean, it was this girl who's name I don't care to ask again.
"oh well, c'mon Lou we can go-" I pushed her away and went after Andy.
____
Andy's POV
How could he? I thought he loved me, I thought the sky's were clear but they only got darker. Was he really just gonna use me?? I screamed, I didn't care if people saw me. My face was tear stained but I didn't care.
"Andy, what's wrong?"
I looked up and saw Niall, "Niall, I- Louis he-" I just started crying again when he pulled me into a hug, "C'mon look at me Andy. What did Louis do?" I couldn't tell him, he wouldn't believe me, "Niall would you believe- if I saw Louis kissing another girl in the park?" I whispered trying not to cry like a baby.
"what, Andy. I'm sorry, but you're sure it was Louis?" I nodded. I know what I saw, maybe I should've heard him out but that girl said enough! How long was that happening between them, did she even go to our school, where- "Andy, Andy?" I didn't realize Niall was calling my name, "you want me to take you home?" I nodded and we started walking to my flat. For once I hope my mom isn't there I don't want her asking questions or anything like that.
______
Louis POV
I've called her at least ten times and it went to voicemail, "Andy please answer I have to explain what happened earlier. Please." I don't know who that girl was! She should at least know she doesn't go to our school!
"Louis!" God, I kept walking to Andy's flat, "Tomlinson I'm calling you! You hear me!" Luke grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around. "what do you want?" I asked with gritted teeth, today is just terrible.
"I wanted to know if you doing good? Like my little surprise? Don't worry I won't ask for nothing in return." He smiled and turned around.
__________________________
This was terrible! I'm so sorry guys
Hoped everyone had a great Christmas and holy crap it's 2015!!!!
Hope we all get noticed by 1/5 this year and the happiest days!
Love you all! Thanks :)
Vote comment or just do your stuff