17

Andy's POV
I woke up the next morning. But I didn't feel warm, I didn't feel two arms wrapped around me. Where's Louis, again?
"Louis?"
No answer, maybe he left to meet up im with the guys? I got up to use the restroom. I gasped.
My face was a mixture of purple and blue. Oh my god, who- why- what did I do! Someone couldn't just pick me to hurt! I felt a tear slip down my face.. It burned a bit, but I didn't care. Suddenly the phone began to ring.
"Hello?"
"Andy, thank god, I tried calling last night but you didn't answer."
"Sorry mum, I was asleep." (Beaten and god knows what else)
"So how was your date with Louis!?" She cheered happily on the other side. Great, like a dream. Except it became a nightmare.
"Good, good. Um how's that meeting going?"
"Fantastic! Oh sweetie I really think i have a good Chance-" I kinda zoned out a minute when I saw something in my room.
Louis POV
"Zayn. Zayn. Zaynieeeeeee!"""
"What?? Louissssss??"
I chuckled a bit. "Where's Niall with the food? I'm hungry!" I whined, he threw me the phone, dammit almost hit my face!
"Call him, I don't know, and you shouldn't even be Hungry! You and him broke in and raided my fridge, the only thing I got left- are you freaking serious, you guys even ate my ice?"
"No, after Niall drank the last water I let the ice melt and made my own water." I smirked when he groaned and went back to his room.
_________________________
Okay this is pissing me off. Niall said two hours ago! I mentally sighed and made a note I'll get the food next time, leaving back to Andy's. Her mum should probably be back by now I guess. I knocked on her door waiting for someone to answer.
"Hello Louis, you came to see Andy?" I nodded, "Yes ma'm, well um can I? I understand If your tired or busy-" she pulled me inside and said Andy was in her room.
"Andy-"
I gasped.
_________________________________

So I know this was short and probably sucked but I wanted to put this out there.
School has been so time consuming it's annoying!!
Please comment, vote, rate! Thanks loves :) -Eliza xx.