16

Luke's POV

Where the hell is he!? I've been waiting here all night. I glanced down at my watch.

He should've been here nearly an hour ago

"Luke!"

"Finally, well what happened!?"

He shook his head and looked down, "Damint!" I could bash this guys face in right now!! I grabbed him by his collar and pushed him up against the tree, "Michael said you could do it right!"

"Aye, calm down man," he pushed me off of him, "some guy showed up and try to beat me up." Louis, course! Someone got a hold of him and he was super man!

"Whatever."

__________________________________

I got out of my car and walked towards Michaels flat. "Mikey, where you at?" I sat down and waited for him to come out of his room.

"Luke it's almost midnight. Did you do it?" He asked his eyes widen. I silently scowled to myself thinking about what happened in the park.

"No, he couldn't finish it. Louis showed up." I mumbled, god I was so pisted!!

Louis is always the problem!

"Luke, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Why does Louis bother you so much? Like with Zayn you didn't want it so bad."

Louis POV

"Who do you think it was?"

that's about the third time tonight Andy has asked me. What do I say? After what Zayn told me, it could've been Luke or Michael. No, not Michael, no color hair I saw. "I don't know. Maybe it was some random ass who is stupid." She laughed lightly and leaned on my shoulder

"What do you think would've happen if you wouldn't had come?"

I gulped, what could of happened? Killed? Raped? I couldn't bare to think of someone hurting her in anyway. "Don't think like that, I was there, that's all that matter." I kissed her forehead, covering both of us with a blanket and laying on the couch.

"Andy?"

I looked down and saw her sound asleep,, "I love you." I kissed her once more before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Andy's POV

"I love you."

Did he say that?

No I must be hearing, no one could love me for me.

Right?

________________________________________

Hey you guys!

I know this was super short, but it was the first day of school, and I just wanted to post this.

I saw the boys last Friday!!!!

Omg Zayns high note!

Niall's crotch grab! Harry flipped his for god Sake glorious curls!! Liam and Niall joked around omg!

It was something I'll never forget!

Love you all!! Comment, vote and rate please??

Thank you loves! :)

---- Eliza