4

"Do you forgive me? Why do you do this to yourself? I-"
I woke from my dream, that voice, it seemed familiar, but I couldn't tell? I looked at my clock and saw it was 5, still another hour of sleep, but instead I decided to get up. By the time I got out the shower and dressed, my mum had barely got up "Early bird dear?" I laughed a little at her picking of words, "Yeah, ima already head to school. Just to check to see if I need to makeup some work." I smiled and left, saying our byes.
As I walked out I made sure my sleeves on my jacket covered them, just to be safe.
It was a pretty quiet walk, strangely none of the guys walked up behind me or something like that. Which already made my day kind of easier-
"Hey, Andy!"
Dammit- wait, he used my name?
"What?"
I tried to sound tough, but you could still probably tell I was a little bit nervous, "Can I show you something? Please?" "I guess, but where-" "Great! C'mon."
I followed him down the street, but stopped suddenly in an alley. Oh hell, what did I get myself into?
"What are we doing- Ahhh! Shit!" I was nearly drowned in ice cold water! A roar of laughter came after my shriek, damn arse holes! "She's wet." They snickered
"Fuck y-you guys." I trembled and turned to walk away as the laughter stopped.
Crap, I suddenly regretted my words.
"what did you just say?" Michael spoke up
"Nothing, I-I'm sorry-" I yelped as Luke pushed me in as they all gather around me in a circle like. "What the hell did you say?!" Louis barked as he pushed me against the wall, tears now ran down my face from the pain I was in.
"I'm sorry." I whispered, bracing myself for him to hit me or something, but he didn't.
Tears blurred my vision, but I saw his eyes soften, like he was sorry?
"Yeah, that's right you stupid whore! C'mon!" He said as all of them looked at me, then back to him before they walked away.
What just happened?
_______________________________________
This was just a small update I know, but it's something. Who else is watching the BBMAs? 5SOS is performing and then 1D has 3 nominees! Excited omg!
Thanks for reading! Please please vote and rate! Thanks loves! :)