18

OMG OMG! I love love you Guys so much! I can't believe I got over 4K :) xxxxxxxx I love you guys! Thank you, I can't believe it
___________________________________
Andy
My angel! It's here!
Yeah you could see so cracks and scratches, but it was fixed. Louis. He was the only one who knew it was broken, the only one here. "Thank you." I silently whispered.
"Andy- why are you crying, what is it-" I kissed him. Nothing intense, but the sparks were still there. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I pulled away remembering my mom. "Thank you for my angel." I smiled and rested my forehead on his.
___________
Louis POV
What? Her angel?
I looked and saw the glass figure there, but I didn't. "Your welcome, love, I knew how much it meant to you." I lied, but what else could I say? I pecked her once more before her mom came in.
Awkward.
"Well, um I guess I should've knocked first." She laughed, Andy blushed massively, "Mom! Oh god." She laughed when her mom walked out, closing the door.
"So what do you want to do today?"
"A walk sounds nice, that okay?"
I nodded and grabbed her hand, telling her mom bye before we headed towards the Park. I just hope Luke wasn't there. Lately he's been distant and none of us had talked to him, Niall might've talked to Michael, but it's rare now. I looked over and saw Andy was shaking, "Here put this over." I took of my black jacket and put it on her, "No you'll get-" "I won't, you need to be warm, I can freeze it's fine." I laughed and pulled her closer to me.
_____________________________
Ugh this is so short and terrible! Sorry guys, it's finals week and my head is a mess, can't think straight!
Im doing to best I can and trying to update more, I know it's been really boring, but bare with me
:) anyways good luck if you have finals :) x again thank you for 4K!! Unbelievable, love you guys