Chapter 16

*Tsuki's POV*

"All right! Listen up! Here's the tenth and final question!" The instructor announced. I put down my pencil and hoped that Temari got the answers down by now. Which I'm pretty sure she got them down just in time. I know I'm not on her team, but she was my friend when we were kids. It only makes sense. But then again, I probably just broke a rule. I couldn't just let her fail or anything. I just hope she actually appreciated the help. I looked over at Naruto to see him struggling and I got a bit worried. 

"But before the tenth question, I have some rules I need you to be aware of." I was a bit confused.

Rules? Like what rules? Hopefully not rules that aren't too difficult like Kakashi-sensei pulled on us during training. I thought tensing up a bit. Just after I thought that, Kankuro came in but I tried to keep my eyes up front. Bad thing about my habits, is that I'm pretty easily distracted.

"Ah, just in time. I hope you found the trip to the bathroom enlightening." The instructor said to Kankuro. I looked back at Kankuro and Qrow was with him. He seemed like he knew something was wrong and I was slightly confused, but not enough to show. "Well, take your seat." He said before Kankuro walked passed me and Temari leaving something behind on Temari's desk. I didn't know what but I didn't want to push them to  tell me so I just kept quiet.

"These rules are unique to Question 10. Listen carefully and try not to let them frighten you." He said and I got more confused.

Why would rules frighten us? Unless its more than I think it is. I thought having a somewhat good clue on what it was. 

"All right. Rule number one, each of you is given a choice not to answer the question. So it's your decision." He said and my eyes went wide. 

What?! Is he telling us to give up?! I thought before i realized i was starting to freak out. Crap! I'm starting to freak out! I need to calm down now before the sentinel starts cracking. I thought, trying to calm down now. I sighed quietly and trying to keep my magic energy reserved while Temari didn't seem to want to buy it or something.

"Woah! So what's the catch?! Let's say we didn't want to do it, what happens then?!" Temari asked and I looked at her.

"If you choose not to answer the question, but you answered to the other 9, you'll get a zero. In other words, you fail. And of course that means the other two teammates fail as well." Other people started chatting and I just stared at my desk trying to think. "Not so fast. You didn't let me finish." I looked at him.

More rules to the question? Just how many are there before we get to the real question? I thought as i listened. 

"If you do answer the question but you get it incorrectly, you will not only fail, but you will be banned from taking the Chunin Exam ever again!" He announced and everyone's eyes went wide except Gaara's. Kiba suddenly got up and pointed at the instructor.

"Hey! That's bull, man! That's ridiculous! What kind of bokus rule is that?! There's plenty of people here who have taken the test before!" Kiba shouted at the instructor. I sighed and shook my head as Akamaru barked in agreement. The instructor just chuckled then went to laughing. 

"I guess you're just unlucky then. I wasn't making the rules before but now, i am now. Of course, if you don't want to take it, you don't have to." Kiba gasped a bit. "If you're not feeling up to it, then by all means, skip it. You can come back and try it again next year." He said  laughing again. "Now then, if you're ready for your tenth question, those who don't want to take it, raise your hand. Your number will be recorded then your free to go." I didn't move or blink as I stared at the desk.