A/N

Hey guys! All of Team 7 here! I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating sooner but i promise i'm working on the next chapter. I am also working on a Kiba x OC but it's not published. Yet. But i have a question for you guys. Do you guys want me change the cover? It's just a question out of curiosity. 

Naruto: Hey, Tsuki-chan? Where did you find that picture? It looks like an older version of us.

Sakura: Yeah, i'm kinda wondering the same.

Sasuke: Me too honestly.

Me: Guys! It's just a picture i found! Okay? Not to mention, i find it kinda cute that you guys copy Kakashi-sensei. 

Kakashi: I look bored even with my book i front of me

Me: You're always that way, Kakashi-sensei. -_-'

Naruto: Hold up guys!

Everyone: What is it?

Naruto: *points at his jacket in the picture and his jacket that he's wearing right now* The jacket's are different so that can't be me! Head band too!

Everyone: *facepalms*

Me: That is you, Naruto.

Sasuke: What other idiot would have whiskers and blonde hair like that? And what the heck am i wearing?

Me & Naruto: *snickers*

Sasuke: What?

Naruto: Your hair still looks like a duck's butt!

Me & Naruto: *burst out laughing*

Sakura: *punches both of us in the head* STOP MAKING FUN OF MY SASUKE!!!

Me & Naruto: *on the ground with bumps on our heads* 

Me: *puts a thumbs up weakly* Yeah but it was so worth it.

Naruto: *does the same as me* Totally.

Kakashi: *sighs* Can we just stop making fun of Sasuke's hair style please?

Me: Why though? It's part of the fun! Not to mention, Sasuke's actually blushing!

Naruto: Yeah, Kakashi-sensei!

Kakashi: Yes, but don't forget that Tsuki's not exactly on our team anymore, Naruto.

Me: *gets a depressed aura in the corner and starts growing mushrooms* Why did you have to bring that up?

Kakashi: *chuckles nervously* I didn't think you were still sensitive to the topic, Tsuki.

Me: Of course i am. 

Everyone except Naruto: -_- Tsuki-chan, you were gone for two weeks already.

Me: ;-; I know. But I miss making fun of Sasuke's duck butt hair.

Sasuke: Can you stop with that? Besides, we still live in the same compound.

Me: True. But i had more time with bothering you when we were on the same team.

Sasuke: We can still see each other is my point here, Gin.

Me: IT'S TSUKI, SASUKE!!! *punches Sasuke on the head*

Sasuke: Ow!

Me: Okay, guys. That's it for this Author's Note so i'll see ya'll later!

Everyone: Bye guys!(.)