Chapter 38

*Time Skip*

"I only saw you with your brother grieving, since you passed away in the attack...I lost it and next thing I knew, we were both brought here, so I took you to a nearby hotel." I blinked before my eyes widened as I had a foggy memory with foggy words. I looked at the ground and frowned.

"That part is foggy. I don't know why." I said and I sat up before wrapping my legs to my chest with my arms. "I can't remember much besides that I died at Deliora's attack and that I woke up in the hospital. Anything between that is foggy." I said and Lena looked sympathetic.

"I can't reveal much about the details of what happened, but I'm glad my magic got to save one person besides me." Lena looked at her hands. I looked at her.

"Lena..."

"Hm?"

I looked down and away from her. "When can you transfer again?"

*Presently*

I was sitting on the roof of the Kage Mansion and staring at the sky. It would only be a week before Lena could transport all of us back. I heard footsteps coming before I looked to see Temari. "Is something wrong?"

"Well, I have 100 problems and 99% of them are all messed up scenarios I'm worried about for no reason." I said, smiling and she chuckled.

"Then I guess you should ignore that 99% and talk to me about the last one percent."

"Well, I'll be going back home, so I'm not sure about it. I'm kinda having second thoughts..."

"Home? You mean back to Konoha?"

"No, home home. Where I came from." I said, staring at the night sky.

"Oh. I'm sure you'll be fine. After all, you have like how many other people to help you out?" Temari asked and I sighed, looking down.

"I guess so, but I ended up getting certain habits from here. Like not using my magic unless I have to." I said, making an ice sculpture of a snowflake appear in my hand. "I just don't know how to survive there anymore." I said, staring at the snowflake.

Temari smiled. "I'm starting to miss the old Tsuki now. She wasn't as emo as you are right now."

"What?! I'm the same person, Temari!" Then something clicked. "Wait....unless....Damn it! I've gotta go shopping! Bye, Temari!" I exclaimed before jumping down and running through the village.

Damn it damn it damn it! Please tell me the clothing store is still open!

"Seriously? Why are you running cause of something called the Emo Plague?" I heard Hoshi ask.

I knew I should've spent less time around Duckbutt! I thought, panicking for no reason.

*Time Skip*

I was sitting in the bedroom again and I was walking back and forth in the room as if I was on a tight rope. "What are you doing, Tsuki?" Startled, I jumped back a few feet and looked to see Kankuro. I playfully glared at him with puffed cheeks. 

"Nothing that it's your business. Why are you bothered about it?" I asked and he smirked.

"Temari just baked some cookies up, so let's go. Unless you want me to take all of them again." I glared at him.

"Don't even think it!" I said, punching him out of my way and making a break for it downstairs. I was having fun being ahead of Kankuro for a change.

I got downstairs and Temari was there with Gaara and Lena. I smiled at them. "Were you racing Kankuro again?" I shrugged. 

"Why not? Its pretty fun to get ahead of him every now and then." I said, smiling.