Chapter 20

Okay guys, i forgot about Shino and Shikamaru so i edited that small part of the chapter in. I hope you guys could forgive me for that and let me know if i forgot anyone else. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this fun chapter!

*Tsuki's POV*

I eventually stopped and decided to take a breather for a while. I sat on a roof and I heard someone walk up behind me. I grabbed a kunai knife and started to get ready to throw the knife and accidentally threw it and luckily the person dodged it.

"That how you treat someone who just wants to say hi now?" Kankuro asked and my eyes widened noticing him. I scoffed.

"Well, that's what you get for trying to sneak up on me, bastard." He chuckled.

"Never heard you call me that before. So that's new." I scowled at him.

"Shut up before I throw another one." I threatened and he chuckled but more nervously.

"Already went through those threats before." Kankuro said and I sighed.

"Gaara, I guess?" I asked and Kankuro froze.

"Uh....."Kankuro clearly had no idea what to say. I stood up.

"It's fine, Kankuro. I already heard about what happened with Lee and Gaara. I also know what you told Naruto. Baka!" I shouted the last part while punching him on top of the head and he knelt over halfway.

"Next time you do something like that i'll make sure you're dead meat! Got that?!" I shouted at him and he rubbed the back of his head

"Geez, that hurt." Kankuro complained.

"I'll do it again!"

"Er, n-no thanks. I'm good."

"You sure about that? Cause I'm thinking quite the opposite for being such a baka!"

"Y-Yeah I-I'm sure." He said holding his hands up in surrender. I couldn't help but laugh and he looked puzzled for a second and I found it quite funny. "What are you laughing about?" He asked a bit angered. I continued to laugh for a bit.

"Just that I've never seen you so puzzled. And you actually got scared." I said laughing a bit more. He deadpanned at me.

"Are you kidding me?! I wasn't scared!" Kankuro argued. I snickered.

"Oh, you totally were! You act like Naruto in a way." I said and Kankuro chuckled.

"Please. That kid barely holds a chance against me and Qrow." Kankuro said trying to be a show-off.

"Come on, Kankuro. Give the kid a break. He's actually stronger than you think if you give him a chance. Hell, if he went against Gaara, i'd say it would be a possible tie. If not, than Gaara would probably win by a hair." I said looking at the moon.