Chapter 34

Blaine is above this time! Finally found a picture for him.

*Tsuki's POV*

We finally got back to the Sand Village and I felt myself get tackled out of nowhere, only to find it was Sabaku. "Finally!" I was completely tense.

"Sabaku! What's wrong?!" I asked, quickly.

"You took so long so I was worried you got hurt!"

"I've told you, Sabaku. She was just gone for an extra day." I looked to see Blaine and Sabaku let go of me.

"Dude, come on! She's been gone for a complete week!" Sabaku exclaimed and I deadpanned.

"Sabaku, yes I was gone for a week, but that doesn't mean you have to get all dramatic." I said, simply and he grabbed me by my collar.

"You left without telling me! I was heartbroken for a week!" I sweatdropped.

"Sorry you felt that way."

"That sounded sarcastic...I guess it's confirmed," Sabaku became depressed as he leaned his head against the wall of the nearest house. "You don't care about my feelings do you? It's such a tragedy!" He yelled and I tensed completely with my hands in front of me.

"S-Sabaku! It's not like that!" I said, defensively and yet, he started his dramatics...

"How could you dare not care about how I feel. I know that deep down, even an emo would care about how I felt." The thought of Sasuke taking care of Sabaku as he was crying came to thought and I shivered.

Not the thought I wanna think about anymore. I thought and shook the thought from my head.

"Just quit your dramatics, Sabaku at the least!" I exclaimed and he hugged me again.

"It's so hurtful that you wouldn't care about how I felt, but I care about how you feel, my dearest friend!" Blaine came up and pulled Sabaku off of me.

"That's enough of the dramatics, Sabaku." He said before looking at me and the others. "I sincerely apologize for my friend's behavior."

"It's quite no problem, except I'm sure he'd make for a great actor." I looked at Erza and she had a smile in amusement. And Gray, he was trying to get to pummel Sabaku for getting in my personal space. Failing horribly with Erza holding him by the back of his shirt.

"Please don't st-" The next thing we all knew, he was kneeling in front of Erza and he had a glisten in his eyes whole having his hands clasped together.

"For real? I've always wanted to be something like that in a play for children!" He exclaimed and every one seemed surprised except for me and Blaine seemed surprised. I heard Blaine sigh.

"Be right back. Sabaku," I saw Blaine walk up to him and he grabbed the back of Sabaku's shirt again. "You need to finish your job at your post first beforehand." Blaine said and dragged Sabaku away. I was on my hands and knees in exhaustion with my head facing the ground.

"Are ya alright, Tsuki?" I looked at Gray with a nervous look.

"I should be alright. I just need some time to recuperate then I should be good."

*Mini Time Skip*

After recuperating, we got to the house and my first order of business, figure out if Temari baked cookies! I zoomed to the kitchen and looked on top of the fridge, seeing the cookie jar. I took it down and looked inside to see it empty. My jaw dropped and I felt like my spirit had just left my body.

"What?!" I suddenly felt my mouth get something inside it. It tasted like chocolate and baked cookie dough. I glanced down and saw a chocolate chip cookie in my mouth. I smiled and looked to see Gaara.