Chapter 29

*Previously*

"My beloved!" Juvia exclaimed, nearly bursting my eardrum and I tensed up, as Juvia zoomed right over to Gray, like Sakura and Ino with Sasuke...kinda annoying. I groaned a bit.

"Please, don't do that around me again." I asked, like I was begging. Next thing I knew, Juvia glared at me.

"My beloved, the girl lied to me saying that she was your sister. I was wondering, was she really lying?" I sweat-dropped with a deadpan.

She's calling that 'lying'?! I was telling the truth unless I somehow recognize that my memory is wonky from the impact of Deliora! I thought, irritated.

"Of course I'm his sister! Or else I would've said otherwise a long time ago!" I yelled at her and Gray chuckled a bit, nervously.

"Yeah, she's actually right. She's my sister." Gray said and Gajeel and Juvia's jaws both dropped.

*Currently*

Gajeel recovered from his shock, "So wait, if you two are brother and sister, why isn't she stripping?" My face went completely red as Gajeel pointed at me.

"Are you serious?! I was raised here! Not making a habit to strip every second!" I yelled at Gajeel. He shrugged.

"Had to ask." Gajeel stated like it was no big deal, but it was. I growled, crossing my arms.

"Don't ask that kind of thing again, got it?" I growled at Gajeel.

The guy better be lucky I'm letting him by so easily. I thought, sighing.

"So, you two finally believe me now?"

"Fine, but if you stripped at some point, it would've been more believable." I growled and sand formed into a hammer and hit Gajeel on top of the head, hard. Gajeel was knocked over, with a shocked look.

"The hell?!" I smirked a bit.

"You deserve that." I looked at Gaara, with a smile. "Thanks, Gaara." I said and he nodded.

"And why did you talk that way about my sister anyways? We didn't end up raised together long enough for her to end with the stripping habit." Gray asked and I nodded.

"I don't really even know how he ended up with it, anyways." I crossed my arms and kept glaring at Gajeel.

"Where did that guy learn how to use sand magic though?" Gajeel asked, pointing at Gaara.

"It's not magic, it's chakra." I said, facepalming. "Didn't I explain yet?" I asked, thinking I might've forgotten to. Gajeel and Juvia both looked confused at me. "Figures. Come on, you two." I said, walking towards my room. Gajeel and Juvia both followed me.

"Why are you bringing us away from the others?"

"Sabaku left so I don't need to lecture him and the others I've already given a lecture. Of course, those were a while ago. Still find it unfair." I muttered the last part opening my bedroom door and going inside. "Well, get comfortable." I said, and they both looked surprised.

"Um, I expected more pink." Gajeel said, arching a brow.

"Nope. I'm not like that. I am a bit OCD though. Not much." I said, since my bedroom looked more like a blank bedroom. Nothing on the walls, except a billboard you would see in an office, covered with a blanket and a stack of books on a desk that I've had picked out from the library.

They both walked in and sat down on my bed. I sat in the chair by my desk. "So, what did you decide to bring us in here for?" I sighed.

"I just told you that a moment ago. And it's about this world. While we're in public, keep magic at a very low profile. Most people don't know magic is real and rely on a similar energy called chakra. Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari are part of the few who knows about it. "