Q&A

Tsuki: I have realized everyone mught be kinda bored and since it's quarentine, I just recently thought I could do a Q&A for you guys, so if you guys do have questions, I can answer them in the next part that comes, if you guys would like! I look forward to answering your guys' questions, if you have any!

Kakashi: Annnnd, if they have none?

Sasuke: Yeah, it'd be pretty pointless if you did this for no reason, Tsuki.

Sakura: Yeah, I mean, Q&A's are already pretty common as is.

Naruto: Wait, quarentine? What's that?

Sasuke: *scoffs* Idiot.

Tsuki: Basically, it's when you shut yourself in your room because you're sick. *creates a dotted lined box in front of her to demonstrate to Naruto*

Naomi: What are you all doing?

Tsuki: Oh, hey Naomi! Tyrian-sensei here too?

Naomi: He's busy training with Keiyo, but he might ckme back if there turns out to be a real Q&A chapter...

Tsuki: . . . Then I can add truths and dares to the mix~!

Naomi, Sakura, Kakashi & Sasuke: What?

Naruto: That sounds fun! Let's do that!

Tsuki: You sure? Someone might request fir you to eat the world's largest bowl of ramen without passing out at any point from a Ramen Coma.

Naruto: Bring it on, then readers! I ain't afraid of no dares! *laughs cockily*

Kakashi: . . . Whatever floats your boat, Tsuki. After all, this is your story...

Tsuki: Great! See ya guys later! This may come in parts, depending kn how many of these there are, so good luck with ideas, everybody! Oh, and these can stretch out to Fairy Tail, as well, but no one outside that guild. And I'm off! Bye~!