Chapter 17

I stared at the forest ahead of us and gulped. Great. Maybe I should've stayed out of the exams! People could learn I use magic instead of Jutsus! This is bad! I don't even know how to keep my magic hidden in an intense fight! There are Rain ninja, Grass ninja, and not to mention those Sound ninja! If they find out about my capabilities, then they'll keep me tied up or something. I really don't want this! I thought sweating in fear and stress. I just stared at the forest and I really hoped that this wasn't a requirement for me. At least seeing as how I don't use chakra.

"Woah. Nice place. What is it?" Naruto asked the proctor, Anko.

"This is the location for the second exam. It's the 44th battle training zone, but we call it....The Forest of Death." Anko said and I froze.

The Forest of......Death?! I can't do this! It'll make me have to use my magic! I thought biting the inside of my lip. I glanced at Gaara and he seemed pretty calm about this. He seemed to notice me looking at him and I looked away blushing a dark red. I didn't know why but I felt like I should talk to him for a bit but I wasn't completely sure about it. Of course I cared about him but I was just nervous on what he wanted to talk to me about. Next thing I noticed was another fake rock and I sighed knowing it was just Konohamaru. Naruto started running from it and I sighed. Why does he bother running if it's just Konohamaru? He's probably just that dense which wouldn't surprise me. I facepalmed with a sweat drop. Naruto stopped and I zoned out for a bit but I zoned back in when I heard about an interview.

"Hey! You over there!" Anko shouted, walking over to Naruto. "What are you doing? You're holding up the exams." She said. Naruto and I looked at her.

"Sorry, but Konohamaru was telling me about an interview for the Academy Newspaper." Naruto explained and Anko gasped and put a hand behind her head, nervously.

"Oh, I forgot all about it. Lord Hokage had mentioned something about them interviewing me."

"Interviewing you?" Me and Naruto asked at the same time. Funny thing is, I didn't really know how interviews worked. I was just taken in by Sasuke as a close friend and Iruka-sensei just let me into the Academy. I didn't have to do any interviews with anyone.

"All right! We're taking a ten minute break everyone! Those of you who are scheduled to be interviewed, please be courteous and respectful to the reporters for the Academy Newspaper!" Anko announced. I then remembered I had to go through the interview as well and I sighed.

Great. Now I have to go through an interview. I'm really not looking forward to this. I don't even know if I should do this. I thought to myself freaking out a bit. Naruto looked a bit confused.

"I thought I was the only one getting interviewed." Naruto said and Konohamaru grinned at him.

"No boss, but you are the most important." Konohamaru said and I sighed.

Guess I'm after them. I thought referring to my team. Naruto grinned.

"Oh. Well in that case, I'll make an interview where plenty of readers know why I'm the greatest ninja ever!" Naruto said getting ahead of himself. I sighed and facepalmed. After they left somewhere else for the interview, I sighed and looked towards the ground. Temari walked over.

"Hey Tsuki. How's it going so far?" Temari asked and I groaned.

"I'm just not sure if I'll be able to get through this part of the exam seeing as how I can't use chakra." I said while rubbing the back of my neck with my other hand on my hip. Temari raised an eyebrow before chuckling.

"Why? Just because you might have to use your ma-?" Temari was cut off before I put my hand over her mouth.

"Yes now, please don't try to use that word around in public. Me and the Hokage swore to keep it secret from public. Not even my team knows about it." I whispered to her and she nodded in understanding so I removed my hand from her mouth so she could speak again.