Chapter 36

*Previously*

I was with my partner, Miku and when we got to the alley we saw the mysterious figure jump down to, they weren't there. "How did we lose her already?" She asked and I was confused.

"I don't know. We should talk to Lord Kazekage about it."

*???'s POV/Flashback*

I was sitting in my living room and humming to myself. I heard the door open and I looked to see my mom and dad coming inside. "Mommy, Daddy!" I exclaimed, happily and I got up from the couch and hugged them. "Did you and Mommy get a present for me?" I asked, grinning. 

"Of course we did, little angel." I got excited and grinned. 

"Yay! Presents!" I exclaimed, but I guess it didn't last long. 

"Mommy....? Daddy....?" I called into the city rubble. When I finally found my parents, I was horrified. Rubble lay on their bodies and blood was around them. I felt scared and I cried loudly before I ended up finding someone in the distance and I found that they were crying over a little girl in their arms. 

No...I don't want anyone else dead! I can't take it! Subconciously, I noticed that lights formed from the girl's body and the boy seemed to grieve more. I felt like I was disappearing and I looked to see that I was also having light orbs coming from me.I rested my eyes with tears still going down my face. 

When my eyes opened, I found myself feet away from the girl and it was night time. I weakly went over to her and carried her to the nearest hospital. I somehow opened a portal and I went through it to find myself in an empty hospital room. I felt like I was about to pass out, but I managed to fall through another portal. I fell onto the ground and everything blacked out for me.

*Flashback Over*

I was on my hands and knees, out of breath. I had just ran away again and I took my mask and cloak off. I hid them in my bag I always carried with me. I then walked out of the alley and started running a bit again. I got a bit of a ways away before I accidentally ran into someone and I fell onto the ground. "Ow..." I said, before they looked at me and I rubbed my head.

"Are you okay?" A femine voice asked and I saw her face. She was the same girl I saw through the window last night.

"Y-Yeah. S-Sorry." I said and she seemed a bit surprised.

"You look familiar..." She said, almost in an uttering volume. I tensed and stood up, quickly.

"I'm sorry, but you must be mixing me up with someone else." I said, quickly before walking around her and away from her. I frowned as I walked further from her. I went to an alley and walked into a hotel. I got to the reception center of the house and stood in front of the counter. "Excuse me," the receptionist looked at me. "Can I have a room for the night?" 

"Sure, just 20 yen and we'll get you set up." I nodded and got the money before handing it to her. 

"Here you go, then." I said, and she nodded. 

"Alright, you room is on the third floor in room C7." I nodded with a smile as she gave me a room key. I walked to the stairs and headed up to the third floor. When I got to the third floor, I started looking for the room. I found it and went inside. 

I set my stuff down and took a shower. After I finished, I dried myself off with a towel. I got into my pajamas and sighed. I went to the window and I stared at the view. I smiled and rested my eyes. 

*Time Skip*

When it got dark, I put on my night outfit, which was a simple pair of skinny jeans and a white shirt. I put my cloak on and then my fox mask. I put my hood on and opened the window. I stood in front of the window and climbed out carefully. I carefully turned myself around and fell backwards before teleporting myself to a roof. I rolled a couple times before running straight and I started hopping roofs.