Highly Important A/N

Hey guys! I'm so glad to see all of my wonderful supporters of this story so soon! So, I know that this is going to be kinda shocking, since it was on my part...

Everyone in A Demon's Demon Slayer: NO! You're not discontinuing this story! Continue!

Hey, hey! Relax, no, I'm not discontinuing it. It's far too entertaining watching me tease Kankuro and everyone else to the ends of the earth. Especially when I can always tease Duckass.

It's so unfortunate that I don't know where he is right now otherwise I would've sent him an invitation here. T-T So sad....

Anyways! Enough with the depressionments and onto the subject of the matter!

I officially have an invitation for this wonderful story to go through the Wattys and I need everyone's opinion on it. So pleaz vote or comment what I should do before August 1st, 2019 is here! I really need this help majorly!

Everyone: Yay! ^^

Naruto & Natsu: Vote means a yes everybody! So please support our dear author! ^^

Yes, please! Wait...Naruto! Get out of that Sexy Jutsu already!

Naruto: hehehe. Sorry. *goes back to normal* I couldn't help myself.

Natsu: *busts up laughing*

Sakura: Naruto, you idiot! *starts bearing up Naruto*

Hehehe;;;;, well I guess I'll see what you guys say. Wish me luck if I enter, please! Thank you so much and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! ^^