Chapter 26

*Kankuro's POV*

I was enjoying some time in my room and I noticed that ice was coming from under the door. I was confused until it was busted down and it showed Tsuki with Gray. Gray looked pissed off as hell. Tsuki just stood behind him with a sweat-drop.

"What did you do against my sister when she was here years ago?!" Gray yelled with an accusing finger at me and Tsuki sighed, facepalming.

"Gray, you're overreacting again." Tsuki said and I got a bit offended.

"What the hell are you accusing me for?!" I yelled at him and we started to glare at each other and I swear there were sparks.

*Tsuki's POV*

Great, just what I needed. An angry brother and an angry puppeteer. Geez, what does Gray do in my home world? I thought, as the two started to argue like Gray was arguing with Natsu. I'm out of here. I'm not about to get in the middle of that. I started to walk away downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I immediately saw Erza and Natsu. "Oh, great! Can one of you two knock some sense into Gray and Batboy upstairs? I'm not about to get in the middle of that." I said, pointing my thumb in the direction the two of them were arguing. Erza sighed and started walking past me.

"I'll take care of it seeing as how Gray may be almost trying to destroy the beautiful rooms in this place." I sweat-dropped and Erza went to Kankuro's room.

"Beautiful....rooms? I'm more worried about them destroying the house in a mere argument!" I exclaimed and hit my head against the nearest wall.

"I could agree with you there..." Temari and Lucy said at the same time and I slid down the wall still with my head against it and twirled my finger on the ground in circles.

"Yeah...."

"Why are you sulking?! Did we say something wrong?!" Lucy asked, nervously and I shook my head. Temari chuckled.

"Come on, Tsuki. I won't give you any cookies if you keep with that mopy look." I tensed completely and quickly stood with my hands swinging back and forth.

"No, not the cookies, Breeze!" Temari laughed and I glared at her. "Quit teasing me like that again, Breeze!"

"But why? It's so fun to make fun of you that way!"

I'm doomed if I stay here longer. I thought, sighing.

"Why did you tell Tsuki that?" Natsu asked, confused.

"Because she loves cookies to the point of protecting them a lot of the time."

"Yup, and Breeze and Batboy both liked to tease me about it since they found out how much I liked them..."

"It's too fun not to though, Gin." I growled getting an irk mark. 

"IT'S TSUKI, TEMARI!!!" I yelled at her, while waving my arms in an angered way. 

"I know how that feels..." Lucy said, looking at Natsu pointedly. I grinned and quickly went next to Lucy. I hugged her arm and had a grin. 

"Well, I guess we should make a club of people who get their names wrong by other people." I said and Lucy smiled too. 

"Yeah, great idea! Let's go!" we both marched away and it left Natsu and Temari a bit confused. Lucy and I got to another room and started laughing. 

"Okay, that was kinda funny when we left them," I said, as I caught my breath from laughing. Lucy nodded a bit.

"Yup, always amusing with Natsu," She said and I rose a brow. 

"Do you like him?" I asked and Lucy's face went red as she stared at me in shock.