Prologue part 2: The birth of a Nightmare

Kurse and Nox drew their weapons. God Slayer and Demon Breaker. Both giving each other a death stare. "This is your last fight, Nox." Kurse said, "I'm going to kill you..." Nox then turned Demon Breaker into a rifle and fired it at Kurse, who countered by slicing the shots apart and then charged at his former cousin. Nox changed Demon Breaker back into a greatsword and clashed blades with Kurse. The two then engaged in a deadly dance of blades, both of them attacking with equal strength and speed, after a full hour had gone by, Kurse kicked Nox hard enough to send him flying back a good ten feet. Nox shot into the air after recovering and summoned Holy Arrows and fired them at Kurse. Kurse got into a stance and wreathed his sword in Abyssal Flame. He then swung God Slayer horizontally, cutting the arrows in two. (Damn it!) Nox thought before Kurse appeared right in front of him, Nox's eyes widened as he was kicked towards the ground. Nox was slow to get up. When he did Kurse landed a few feet away from him. "This ends now." He said, Kurse and Nox then charged at each other, but after awhile Nox began to feel that his Soul was reaching its limit, along with Demon Breaker. As shown by the crack that appeared on it. Nox then started dodging Kurse's strikes. Soon the sun set, and the two were exhausted. Suddenly Nox let out a warcry and struck Kurse, cutting his left eye. "Argh! Damn it!" Kurse shouted, before Nox could strike again Kurse ran him through, he then pulled God Slayer out of Nox, who screamed in pain before falling onto the ground. "Was it worth it?" He asked weakly, "Cousin..." suddenly a black aura appeared under Nox. As this aura started pulling Nox into it Kurse grabbed his cousin's out stretched hand to save him. But fate had other plans for the Changeling, Kurse suddenly lost his grip. "No!" He shouted, Nox then screamed in rage as the aura fully engulfed him. Kurse fell onto his knees as what he had done set in. He had committed genocide. Since only himself, Dust and Auriel were the only ones alive. Determination's Soul appeared and Kurse unconsciously absorbed it. He then roared in anguish as the cruel truth set in...this bitter victory, could not be undone.

-The Surface, present day, Kurse and Toriel's home-

Kurse jolted awake from the nightmare he was having...no, not a nightmare, a memory. one he wished he could forget. (Damn it...) he thought getting out of bed, (Since that day two centuries ago, I haven't slept soundly again...) He then put on his coat and headed to the balcony.

And done! As always comment, rate and leave advice so I can improve, next time, Toriel and Kurse talk and Frisk meets Betty!

(This song will be used by Kurse's newest form. Listen and enjoy. It'll be called, Battle against a true Knight!)