Chapter eleven: Frisk and Sans vs Nightmare

-Mt. Ebott-

Sans sent a Bone Volley at Nightmare, while Frisk charged at the dark Changeling. Nightmare swatted the Bones aside with Harbinger, only to have to block Frisk's Soul Weapon, Sovereign. A Gaster Blaster appeared behind Nightmare, and shot him in the back. Frisk then sent a Soulwave at the Changeling. He countered by sending a Shockwave at the attack. The two attacks canceled each other out. Then Frisk hurled a Fireball at Nightmare, who got hit by it. Sans then grabbed Nightmare's Soul, and sent down a corridor of pain. He then pulled him back to him and Frisk. Frisk then conjured a Gaster Blaster, the same four-eyed construct that Kurse had. Sans summoned his own. The two fired their respective Blasters at Nightmare. But then he summoned his new Spirit Weapon...Helheim. the weapon fired a low-power blast, but it was enough to push the two Gaster beams back. Frisk, seeing the imminent danger, summoned Asgard. Their Spirit Weapon. If a Soul Weapon is the physical manifestation of one's Soul strength. A Spirit Weapon was the culmination of one's total Soul magic power. Asgard fired a brilliant orange-blue beam that pushed Helheim's attack back, Nightmare lept to the side as Helheim was dispelled. He then attacked Frisk. Who blocked with their Soul Shield, a variation of Kurse's Black Shield. Sans summoned Bones that hit Nightmare in the back. "ENOUGH!" He roared, sending a blast wave that sent both Frisk, and Sans flying. "jeez, this guy's stronger than we thought." Sans said, 'Yeah he is!' Frisk signed, 'But we have to beat him, belore he causes anymore harm.' Sans nodded, before he teleported up into the air. "i hate using my Real special attack." He said darkly, his left eye glowed blue. "it leaves me bone tired, but you deserve it nightmare!" Suddenly the whole sky was filled with Gaster Blasters. "You're gonna have a bad time." Sans uttered darkly, before every last blaster fired. Nightmare could only attempt to block the attack. Before long, the dark Changeling was enveloped by the desrtuctive attack. After a minute, Sans stopped the attack. Frisk turned to him with wide eyes. 'Whoa...' they signed, Sans smiled weakly. When suddenly, Nightmare appeared behind Sans. 'SANS! BEHIND YOU!' Frisk sign-yelled, Sans was a second to slow, and was cleaved in two. A wide-eyed expression on his face, his torso landed on the ground, before he turned to dust. Frisk let out a silent 'no' and fell to their knees. Nightmare looked at the injured human. And lined the head of Harbinger to Frisk's neck. "Only human." He gloated, "Whatever the consequences might be." Frisk started saying, "Whatever the price is, I'll accept it." Frisk then stood up. "'LOVE is an acronym, it stands for Level of Violence.' It shows someones capacity to hurt." They paused to take a breath. "I promise you, Nightmare...I will kill you. Sans was more than just a friend, he was family! And you murdered him!" Nightmare was...honestly surprised by this. He then thought of a good way to torture this human. He saw that Sans's Soul was still in existence, and tried to grab it. Only for a red sword to sever the hand reaching for it. "How about this, human. If you or Kurse can defeat me, I'll resurrect Sans, Asriel, and Chara." Nightmare said, "I accept." Frisk said, with that, the two charged at each other.

And done. And don't worry, Sans isn't gonna stay dead. But as always comment, rate, and leave advice so I can improve, next time, it's Genocide Frisk versus Nightmare!