Epilogue: The last Changelings

- The Surface, one year later-

A year has passed since the battle with Nightmare, and things have returned to relative normality. The few Black Amalgamates that remained, were hunted down and exterminated. And during this time, Frisk and Chara along with Asriel had started living together with their mother and father/uncle. Kurse had been learning how to control his new Soul, a fusion of Determination and Hatred. Still, a year had done nothing to ease the guilt of killing Nightmare. But the Demon Changeling knew better than to linger on 'what ifs'. Because now, he'd never know. After coming home to Frisk, Chara and Asriel waiting for him. Frisk had turned 16 a month ago, and Chara and Asriel were the same age now. Overall, Kurse was enjoying his life. From the other side, Dust and Gaster looked down at the Demon Changeling with smiles. "Who knew he could pull off a fusion of two Soul types.) Gaster said, "That's just like my brother. Looking out for himself and others. Where he goes from here however, is now out of our hands." He said, Gaster nodded, she understood what the Earth Changeling meant. Kurse would remain with his new family, Auriel and Sans would get married, as would Undyne and Alphys. Asgore would become a successful physician, and Toriel and Kurse would have a daughter they would name Amber. And all though they are the only ones left, Kurse and Auriel would have each other. The last Changelings on Earth.

Thus ends the story of Kurse the Changeling. Let me know if I should write another book, but regardless, as always comment, rate and leave, advice so I can improve. One story ends, another continues. Undertale: the last Changeling has concluded. See you all in Attack on titan: the Metal titan, and Sonic X: the first Infinite!