Chapter fourteen part 3: Nightmare vs Nightmare-Kurse: True Terror

-Mt Ebott, Undergroud entrance-

Nightmare-Kurse and Nightmare appeared in front of Frisk and the others. Toriel and Frisk were the first to notice Kurse's new appearance, "Nightmare." Nightmare-Kurse said, "It's time to end this!" Nightmare gripped Harbinger tighter than normal. (What happened? All of a sudden he feels different!) Nightmare thought, Nightmare-Kurse suddenly sent God Slayer at Nightmare, the warped and twisted blade slashing Nightmare across the chest. Stumbling back, Nightmare sent Shards of the Earth at the Demon Changeling in front of him. Nightmare-Kurse dodged and swatted them aside with a tendril, then fired a Terror Beam from his mouth. Nightmare dodged the attack but not unscathed. The beam grazed his shoulder. Growling he ordered Sans to attack the Demon Changeling. The small skeleton did so, firing Gaster Blasters at Kurse, who blocked them with his own Gaster Blasters. Sans was then knocked out by Frisk, 'I'm sorry, Sans.' They signed, "Frisk, take Sans and get out of here." Nightmare-Kurse told them, Frisk looked shocked then looked at his Soul. 'Kurse is filled with Hatred.' Frisk was scared. 'Dad please, don't let your Hatred control you!' Frisk signed, Kurse growled angrily. "GET OUT OF HERE WHILE I STILL HAVE SOME CONTROL OVER MYSELF!" He roared, Frisk shook their head. 'You're stronger than this! I know you are!' They signed desperately trying to help their father. Nightmare, having heard enough struck Frisk with Harbinger. "FRISK!" Nightmare-Kurse yelled, Nightmare chuckled evilly. Nightmare-Kurse teleported over to Frisk. They were alive by 1 HP. Kurse then reappeared, and healed Frisk. Toriel ran to their side and fretted over Frisk. "It's one thing to want to kill me, Nightmare." Kurse said angrily, 'Something is changing in Kurse.' The black marks that were on Kurse's face coming from his eyes started glowing. "But attacking my family, is far beyond my capacity to forgive and forget. That's it, that was the last damn straw." Kurse then summoned a black and red God Slayer. 'Your Determination and Hatred have become one.' Kurse's Soul appeared as well, one half was red, the other was black. "I'm done being nice."

I'm back! The story's not dead yet. The end is near!