Disclaimer

Hello lovelies!

Thank you for considering to read my book. I hope I was very clear to everyone that this book is super mature and not for the faint hearted.

I won't disregard bashfull comments on my book like other authors do. No, I'm not that nice. I will disrespect you. I'm Jamaican, and that is how we do it. If you provoke me or disrespect my book, I'm going to reciprocate your behavior.

Do not be surprised when I do, because I warned you.

I know a lot of people will not like to hear this, but I don't care. I couldn't care less. This is how I am, and I know how some people on this site are. They don't like to hear the opinions of others, and I don't want people like that here.

So with that aside, I would like to urge everyone else to continue reading.

If u can't see certain things in the chapters, I suggest u check your age. I think we're all aware of how big Wattpad is on that when it comes to mature books.

I don't think you will have to follow me to view the more mature chapters, actually I highly doubt it, so u shouldn't have any problems.

Also, if u feel like it, you can go on my profile and view my other works.

Anyways, please remember that as u go along u are advised— or more so urged— to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Bye lovelies

💖Milah