Two

I drank up every drop of Damien's liquid pleasure with eagerness. He slouched back into his seat, panting hard and trying to compose himself. When he was done with that he took hold of my upper arms and pulled me from under the desk, then sat me down on top of it.

"What the hell Bea? Do you have any idea how risky that was?" He seethed.

"Really? No 'thank you Bea, for that amazing blow job'?" I scoffed.

"I'm serious. What if he had noticed?" He asked pulling up his pants and rebucking his belt.

"So what? Don't act like you didn't like it Damien."

He paused before saying, "I can't lie to you, I did... enjoy it. But it was wrong and nothing like that can ever happen again."

"You know as well as I that neither of us can prevent this from happening. The sexual tension has been sickening since that night you walked into my room."

Flashback- Over a year ago

I got home totally wasted at about 3 in the morning. My mother was furious but couldn't be bothered to deal with me, so she sent her little boy toy— Damien.

I had just gotten out of the shower, completely naked, dripping wet from water and my own fluids after finger-fucking myself while thinking about Damien fucking me. Then my room door burst open revealing Damien in pajama pants and a tight tank top. When he saw me, he stopped abruptly and trailed his eyes over my body. From the perfect round mounds of my breasts, that were slightly covered by my long, wavy dark hair, to my flat abdomen.

I felt my core get wetter as his eyes gazed down at my nicely shaved vagina and long legs.

"You're staring Damien," I said smugly as I took up my robe that laid on my bed, and wrapped it around myself.

His olive green eyes quickly snapped up to my ocean blue orbs. I noticed a faint shade of pink colour his cheeks.

"No need to feel embarrassed," I cajoled. "If I were you, I'd stare at me too."

He ignored what I said and spoke. "What is your problem Beatrix? Your mother is very stressed about your behavior, why must you be so rebellious?"

"Don't be stupid. You know Jonviére doesn't care; and besides, being rebellious is in my blood. It's what I live for."

"And you're so disrespectful and immature. When will you change?" He yelled angrily and started stalking over to me.

"When will you shut up and fuck me?" I taunted him.

He let out a sound that resembled a growl of frustration and lunged at me. I fell back onto the bed and he hovered over me, pinning my hands above my head with a snarl on his face.

"Oh, I love when you get upset, it's sexy," I teased him further. "But you're kinda hurting me."

True word, his grip was a bit too tight.

"Your mother sent me here to scold you for being a brat, it's her fault I have to deal with you right now."

"Is it also her fault your erection is pressed up against my thigh?"

Yes, his dick was poking so tentatively at my inner thigh.

He stared at my face for a while, as if clueless of how to respond.