Nine

Recap

He now stood before me- pants barely hanging on his hips and his belt in his hand.

He was serious.

"I'm going to beat that ass red."

****************
*********
***

"You can't be serious Damien," I said cautiously.

"I'm very serious Beatrix."

"Stop playing. I'm not---" I started but not cut off by Damien grabbing my shoulders and pulling me to him.

I flew into his chest and his arm circles my waist. He stared down into my eyes as if daring me to argue with him.

"You are getting punished. I can't have you getting away with these things and that's final," he spoke firmly, leaving no room for argument. "Now strip and get on the bed."

I stepped out of his arms and wordlessly started to disrobe-- first discarding my heels then dress. I crawled into the bed, giving him a nice view of my ass. I sat on the bed and looked over at him. He had doffed his dress shirt, and now stood before me in his unfastened pants.

"Get on all fours Beatrix," he ordered, and I complied.

I turned and got on my hands and knees with my butt hoisted high to his mercy. An involuntary sigh left my lips when I felt his warm hand caress my ass. I almost pouted when his hand was gone and replaced by the cool leather material of his belt. Then, unexpectedly, a harsh smack was delivered to my right ass cheek.

"Aah!" I screamed in shock more than pain.

Before I even had a chance to say a word, another slap echoed in the room. This one was harder than the first and my pain filled scream hurt my own ears.

"Ssh," Damien coaxed, soothing my aching bum with soft caresses and kisses. "Count as I go, and don't stop."

Another slap from his belt.

"Three," I whimpered.

He soothed the aching spot with his hands. The burning slowly subsiding and I found myself getting unbelievably wet. Why was I so turned on by him punishing me? I didn't know, but I was yearning to feel his thick, hard length pumping into me relentlessly.

Another slap. Then another. And another. Until my mind was so clouded with pleasure that I almost lost count. I swear on everything lustful and erotic, if he doesn't fuck me right now I might go crazy.

"T-t-ten." The word barely left my lips-- broken and breathy from my arousal.

The light clatter of the belt falling to the ground was heard them Damien proceeded to massage my bum with his big hands.

"You liked you punishment, didn't you?" He asked teasingly as he ran two fingers along my wet slits.

"Mhmm," I forcefully moaned out.

I yelped when his fingers were inserted knuckle deep into me-- stretching my tightness with his two digits. He moved them in torturously slow strokes-- pulling all the way out, before sliding right back in.

"Please Damien." I was reduced to begging him.

"What is it you're begging for Beatrix? I want to hear it."

"Please... I need to feel you inside me right now."

"Why would I give you what you want? You're suppose to be getting punished," he reminded me, before withdrawing his fingers from my heated core and flipping me over to face him.