Three

Ramon walked wordlessly as Flora and I led him to the master bedroom- my room. The lights were off, but the room was beautifully illuminated with lots of scented candles. I walked him into the middle of the room, as Flora closed the door.

"How old are you Ramon?" I asked him softly.

"N-ninteen," he stuttered. How cute.

"Tell me about your first time. Who took your virginity?"

"It was at my senior prom. My date and I took it to a motel."

"Well Ramon," I started, as Flora and I began to undress him, "I want you to forget that shitty experience. Consider this your first time, and any time anyone asks you about it, tell them about this moment."

"Actually Bea," Flora said, "I've already fulfilled all of Ramon's dirty fantasies. Ramon actually wanted to have a night with you- ever since I told him about you. Tonight is about you."

"Oh really now?" I asked.

"Yes babe, we're gonna pamper you in any way you desire," she said walking over to me.

"I like sound of that," I said before our lips connected.

She gripped my waist with one hand and tangled the other in my hair. I felt Ramon's big hands slid my robe off my shoulders and onto the floor. Flora's hands moved up my back and unclipped my bra as Ramon kissed my neck and shoulders softly. They both pulled away and started leading me towards the bed. I was put to sit down, then Ramon shoved my shoulders lightly, causing me to fall back onto the bed. He hovered over me and pressed our lips together as Flora climbed into the bed- kneeling down near my body.

Ramon moved down and slid my panties down my legs. He hiked my legs up and went down head on. His lips pressed a lingering kiss on my warm, wet folds. A heavy sigh came from me as I felt his tongue flat on my heat. His warm wet tongue made slow long strokes as Flora fondled my breasts.

His tongue suddenly thrust inside me, making me gasp in shock. His tongue's speed increased. It swirled around my clit, but never touched the sensitive bud of nerves- the spot that ached for it the most.

Damn it, the boy was a tease.

Then finally he captured the bud in his mouth and sucked hard.

"Ramon!" I screamed his name in pleasure.

He nipped it, and flicked it teasingly with his tongue. And at the same time Flora's mouth covered my breast, Ramon thrust a long, thick finger inside me.

My screams of ecstasy filled my room as Flora sucked my breasts, and Ramon's finger fucked me vigorously. Flora bit down on my nipple, while Ramon inserted another finger and pumped harder. Then finally my body quivered and shook from an amazing orgasm.

Ramon came up and met my eyes as Flora released my swollen, taut nipple from her mouth. Ramon kissed my lips hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I tasted my juices on his lips.

"What do you want now, sexy French goddess?" He asked lowly, his voice husky and totally arousing.

"I want you to take me from behind," I told him.

He smirked and suddenly flipped me over. I got on all fours, my rear raised in the air and completely exposed for Ramon. His large hands caressed my waist, my hips, my ass and my thighs. He gave my ass a soft smack, causing my core to clench and get even wetter in anticipation.

One of his hands left my body- I'm guessing to grasp his member- then I felt the head of his hardness rub against my slit. He stroked it against me a few more times before slowly pushing into me. I felt my folds spread apart, and my walls stretch around his thickness. He paused, allowing me to get use to him for a while. He pulled out slowly, before going back in again at the same rate.