Fifteen (Flora & Raul)

Flora's POV

"We will see. Your safe words are yellow and red. Yellow if you think you're teaching your limit, and red if you need me to stop. Do not hesitate to say either one if you think this is becoming too much for you at any point. Am I understood?"

I nodded in understanding and almost instantly the cool bead was inserted into my soaking pussy. Then it began to vibrate. I passed and bucked my hips softly at the sensation. I sat there bounded and shaking as the little thing did wonders. And suddenly the intensity increases causing me to jolt against my restraints.

I moaned and tipped my head back with my bottom lip caught between my teeth. I felt a shift in the air as Raul moved and then cool air was blown against my flushed skin. I shivered and spasmed as his mouth came down onto my neck, sucking and biting the flesh, no doubt leaving marks.

Then I felt his hands on my breasts as he kneaded the soft mounds firmly, and his fingers tweaked and twisted the nipples. My nails sunk into the palms of my hands painfully as I tried to keep down the growing fire in the pit of my stomach. One of Raul's hands reached down between my thighs and pinched my clit, that was so swollen from the need to release, that the hood pulled back. And that was my undoing as I thrashed and bucked uncontrollably from the force of my orgasm.

As soon as my climax hit me, Raul grabbed onto my ponytail and yanked my head back.

"I told you not to come," he hissed into my ear, wrapping the length of my hair around his wrist to pull harder.

"That's not fair, you taunted me. I-I'm s-sorry," I practically cried out, still riding the waves of my orgasm as the bead continued to vibrate vigorously.

A hard smack came down on my thigh causing me to jump in my seat. Then another on the next thigh causing me to cry out in pain but cream in pleasure all at the same time. Another slap had me jerking and fighting against my restraints. I need him to fuck me right now.

"I'm sorry!" I cried out again.

"No you're not, but you're going to be," he said as he moved away from me.

I heard the sound of the door opening, then closing.

"Raul!" I yelled after him, but it was too late. He was gone.

I yelled and cursed repeatedly in frustration because he left me all by myself with a very active bead still buried in my pussy. Damn you Raul!

***

The door opened once again and I heard him enter. I was sweaty, sticky, and exhausted. He left me here God know how long, while I suffered climax after climax until my body was limp and my cunt was over sensitive. I went from moaning to screaming, to crying, then to whimpering. And I knew he enjoyed listening to me begging him to come back and get this thing out of me. Now he was back and finally the bead was switched off. I slumped further into the seat while Raul removed the blindfold. When my eyes adjusted to the light I found myself glaring murderously up at him.

"Oh don't look so vexed, I thought you'd love that considering how you carelessly disregarded my order not to come."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at myself in the mirror. Strapped to the chair, my hair fuzzy looking, eyes dilated, and skin flushed as I sat sprawled open for Raul's scrutiny.

"You look wanton. Like a horny little virgin," he mocked.

"You're an asshole," I spat viciously, still burning with anger towards him.