1 More Thing

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

I have one more thing to talk about, and I think I talked about it before but not a whole lot.

I have a new book that I want to publish but I want to see if any one will read it.

If you can't see what that says, I will type it down below

Her dream was the impossible.
The dream of going to Earth, breathing the really air the Earth provided.
It was all a dream, until it wasn't.

Alivia Sinclair was sent to Earth with 99 other delinquents and a fake guard.
After being locked up for months, never knowing she'd be free from the death she awaited.
She finally got her chance.
But it turned out the dream she had of Earth, would become a nightmare.

Shitty summary.
Ps it's a John Murphy Fic.

I'll put an extended summary below:

Alivia Sinclair always wanted to see the ground for herself. She dreamed many nights of being able to feel the wind on her face, breathe real air, and not the air from the Ark. She wanted to be able to lay in the grass and be able to swim in the lakes and oceans she's read all about.

Alivia's dreams were crushed when she ends up in the skybox with her two friends, Monty and Jasper. She was close to her 18th birthday when she was arrested and locked up, meaning she'd never be able to do all of the things she's dreamed about, especially if the Council doesn't rule in her favor.

A few months later, weeks before her 18th birthday, she and 99 other delinquents are sent to Earth to see if it's survivable. She is finally about to do all of what she dreamed about, that is until she learned the real dangers of the planet.

---

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS Idea. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW FOR ONE, AND IT'S RUDE.  Thank you.  :)

-Kelly