Chapter 13

^^ Holy shit I actually made a good manip, I hope

^^ Holy shit I actually made a good manip, I hope. Lol what do u guys think?? The warpaint is Octavia's Skairipa's warpaint and Lexa's warpaint together.

JOIN OR DIE

A door opens as a group of delinquents stand on the other side. "Let's go." Beth hears her fathers voice. She looks over from where she was talking with Miller and Harper, seeing her dad ushering them into a room. 

"Please take a seat." The guard says as Beth, as well as the others, walk into the room. Beth looks up, seeing her father. He looks at her, giving her a small nod. She rolls her eyes and walks into the room. Beth sits next to Harper and Jasper, in front of Miller. Charles Pike, the Earth Skills teacher, stood at the front of the classroom.

"What the hell is this?" Harper whispers to Beth. Beth shrugs, not really knowing what was going on. Harper sighs, sitting back in her chair. A girl walks in, looking confused, trying figure out where to sit. The girl quickly sits in the last seat, in front of Harper.

Beth looks around the room, seeing a few familiar faces, but not many. Miller leans up in between her and Jasper, whispering, "It's the girl under the floor." He says. Beth looks in front of them, seeing the brunette. She looks back, seeing her dad look at her. He nods at her before leaving. She nods back before turning around.

"Welcome to Earth Skills."

----

Beth drove through the woods as Clarke sat next to her, looking at the flame. Jasper, Bellamy, Kai and Octavia sat in the back. Octavia looking out the rear window, making sure no one was following.

"It's been an hour since we past the airplane wreakage." Jasper says to Beth. She rolls her eyes, continuing to drive. "Seeing as we're using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach Luna's village." He says to the group. Beth speeds up a bit, trying to ignore the boy. She had the map practically imprinted in her memory. Everything from Lincoln's book was imprinted there, as she's looked at them a thousand times.

"At least we know we're going in the right direction." Bellamy replies back. 

Beth sighs, not wanting to listen to any of them talk, but Jasper ends up speaking again. "We're running out of daylight." And I'm running out of patients. Beth thinks to herself. "We should stop in the sun and recharge the battery." Jasper says to her.

Clarke, who was looking out the window, asks "What sun?" Beth looks up at the sky before looking back ahead of her. "We keep going until it dies."

"We keep going until we find Luna." Beth says. "Kai, are you sure Li- are you sure he never took you there?" She asks the man.

Kai shakes his head. "I've met her, but not where she lives. I have no idea where it is besides what the map says." He replies back to the red head, who sighs.