Chapter 7

Authors note at the end. Please go read (after you read the chapter) and comment :) I've reread this chapter about 9 (now 10) times the past 4 days and I'm still scared to publish this.

THIRTEEN

Beth was pulling Semet along the way to Polis as Octavia was on the horse. "When osir ge kom polis. Yu will answer kom heda leksa en nou me. Yu laik lucky, mebi em'll don mercy ona yu." Beth says to the man.

"Chit ste a skai raunon kom tel me chit ai own heda will do? yu're nothing ba a skai raunon chon needs kom be gone kom disha world." The man spits out at her. Beth glares at the man.

"Ai laik your heda second, yu idiot. Heda leksa knows chon ai laik. Ai fought kom her gon months en yu will respect me. Ai nou care chon yu think yu laik. Ai nou agree kom chit the space kru laik doing, en ai laik trying kom gonplei back gon the ones responsible." She explains to him.

The man looks back at her. "You laik Beth Kom Skaikru?"

"Sha, Ai laik." She answers before pushing him to walk closer. She looks over at Octavia. "Are you okay?" She asks her.

Octavia looks over at her. "We're going to war with our own people. Of course I'm not. But we need to do what's needed to be done."

Beth nods at her before looking back in front of her but before another word could be spoken by her, darkness surrounded her.

-------

Lexa stood in the throne room, addressing the younger nightbloods. Slight worry filled her as she knew Beth should have been here by now but she couldn't think about that as she spoke to the nightbloods. "We gather here on this Ascension Day to honor the Commanders that came before me, those who live on within me, as I would live on within one of you."

Sudden shouting stopped Lexa from continuing her speech as Grounders walks inside the throne room, Semet being one of them as two girls had sacks over their heads. "The Flamekeeper promised we would be heard!" Semet says to the Commander.

Lexa turns to look at Titus, asking."Titus? What is this?"

"Something you need to hear, Heda." Titus answers as two Grounders push the two girls forward, taking off the sacks from their heads.

"Beth! Octavia!" Clarke exclaims, noticing cuts on the girls faces. Lexa glares at the men as she sees Beth tied up.

"Forgive me for intruding on this holy day, Commander. I am Semet of Trikru and I come seeking justice." Semet says to the Commander as Beth glared.

"Explain yourself. Why do you hold Octavia Kom Skaikru and Beth Kom Skaikru prisoner?" Lexa asks. "Beth Kom Skaikru is my second, why is she tied up?"

"They are prisoners of war, Commander- brought here to bear witness to the crimes of their people." Semet says. Beth glares at him as she tries to undo the ties she has around her back.

"What crimes? What happened?" Clarke asks them.

"Skaikru attacked their village." Titus answers. "Cause their warriors were lost and your people massacred the army we sent to protect you, their village were defenseless."

Semetlooks up at Lexa. "Please Commander. I beg you. Avenge us."
Grounders start chanting, "Jus drain jus daun!"

Titus looks at them."You will respect in this chamber!" He says. Beth sighs, feeling slightly lightheaded as she was on her knees next to Octavia. Octavia looks over noticing Beth's facial expression, giving the girl a concerned look. Beth just nods at her, as if saying she was fine.