Chapter 16

Guy's comment this chapter! 'Cause I love your comments, plus it's the last chapter for this book! Sorry in advance if this chapter sucks, hopefully to you guys it doesn't

PERVERSE INSTANTIATION PART TWO  

Beth watched as they zaped on the EMP to Abby and she screamed, most likely in pain. Clarke then uses a needle to get out the access chip before tossing the needle gun to Beth. Beth places next to her before asking. "Did it work?" 

Clarke doesn't answer, still looking down at her mother, who laid on the 18 year olds lap. "Mom?" Clarke asks, seeing if her mother was okay. Beth watches, unsure of what to do if Abby wasn't Abby. "Can you hear me?" Clarke asks the older woman, sniffling. "I know you're in there. Come back to me." She says to her mother, trying not to cry. "I need you." Beth sighs in relief as Abby begins to slowly open her eyes, exhaling. "Hi." Clarke says to her mother.

Abby looks up at her daughter. "Clarke?" Abby asks.

Clarke smiles, begining to help her mother sit up. "You're okay. You're okay. Here." Clarke helps the woman, along with Beth's help, to sit up. Clarke sobs as Abby looks around the room. "Oh, no. no. no. no. no, no." Clarke says to her mother as she starts to cry, looking at her daughter.

"I'm sorry." Abby says to Clarke.

Clarke shakes her head at her mother. "It's okay."

Abby cries as she says. "I'm so sorry." Clarke shakes her head as Abby puts her head in her hands.

"It's okay." Clarke says to her. Clarke wipes away her own tears before grabbing Abby's head. "Hey, stop!" Clarke says to her mother, wanting her to stop blaming herself. "It wasn't you. It wasn't you." Clare tells her. Clarke grabs her mothers hand. "Mom..." Abby looks up at her. "I need your help." Abby nods her head as the doors bust open, Bellamy, Pike and Murphy rushing in.

Bellamy holds up a gun to Abby as Clarke shields her. "Hey! No! It's okay. I used the EMP. She's back." Clarke says to him as Beth looks over to Pike. 

Beth slowly stands up, making sure no one was really paying attention. Beth then quickly makes her way to the man who shot Lincoln, throwing him against the wall, her sword to his neck. "Beth, no!" Bellamy yells. Beth doesn't listen, pressing the sword tighter to the mans neck. "Beth!" Bellamy yells again. Beth rolls her eyes, dropping her sword as she sees a little bit of blood come out from Pike's neck. She then punches Pike in the face, making him fall. She punches him once more before Bellamy tries to grab onto her. Beth grabs her sword, quickly turning to face Bellamy, the sword now pressed against his chest. 

"You lay a hand on me I will kill you." Beth says and then quickly pulls out a gun, facing it at Pike. She looks and sees that Pike was about to grab onto her. "Both of you back the fuck up, and I might let you live." She spats out, anger in her eyes. Bellamy puts his hands up, backing away. Beth nods at him before looking at Pike, though still keeping the sword facing Bellamy. "You shot the love of my life. Give me one good reason to let you live." She aims the gun at his arm, shooting it, making sure it only grazed him. "When this is all over, and we somehow stop ALIE. You will not be making a trip back to Arkadia. Alive." Beth says before putting the gun down and her sword in its satchel before walking over to Clarke. Beth looks at Abby and then the others. "Abby's fine now."