A/N / Chapter Will Be Up Soon

Before y'all yell at me to update. I am going to update either tomorrow or Saturday. (It's Wednesday rn but I'm busy Friday so I won't update then). But there will be an update soon.

Guys, have you seen the trailer for season 5? I'm so excited omg. I'll put it at the end of the chapter and up in the media thing but guys, I'm so hapoy T.100 is coming back!

I know what I am doing for the 100 season 4 and for Beth + Lincoln.

I know what I'm doing with the rest of this season as well. Beth is gonna grow a lot more this season and next season and I'm honestly really excited for it.

I do need to you guys to tell me something.

Beth underground?

With Clarke?

Or in Space?

Please let me know what y'all think should happen. Please comment. And also a big thank you to FanfictionMemories for making this amazing cover! I love it!

I'm gonna go now but don't forget to comment what you want see to happen with Beth and everyone else

Trailer for season 5 is down below. I thought Clarke was gonna tell Bellamy she loved him and then she didn't and wtf Clarke tell him already. And Murphy and Raven either need to get together or at least he and Emori need to stay together.

Bye guys! Again, I'm updating soon so don't worry I haven't forgotten about this book!

-Kelly.