Possessive!Tony x Male!Reader

"Alright, I'll see you later. Bye." You smiled and waved your friend off happily as he drove away. He was your childhood friend and he had offered to drop you at the Stark Tower even though you both knew that if Tony saw him dropping you, he'd make a big deal out of it. But he wasn't home now, at least wasn't supposed to be. Tony hated your best friend. Yes, we're talking about the great Tony Stark here - genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Well, he wasn't a playboy anymore and you were the reason he lost that title. Tony hated the fact that you were so close to your friend and you were both gay. He declined to agree to the fact that two gay men can be friends without even once getting deep.

Your relationship with him had always been weird. Pepper had left him for someone she had started spending more and more time with until she fell in love with him. Tony was broken. And he made himself a note not to trust anyone ever again. You met in a bar. He was drowning himself in alcohol in a corner and you wanted to help. You ended up taking him home and being a little drunk yourself, you fell asleep on his bed. Tony had spent the next day getting to know you which was way out of the ordinary for him. He was just confused that you had stayed with him through the night without the sex or the money. Well, you guys started going out and he finally proposed. You said yes of course. You loved the man. Maybe you loved him too much, perhaps to the point that it became unhealthy. But Tony was yours, and you were his.

Tony had still remembered his note. He didn't trust you, he knew he loved you but he couldn't trust you. He'd always try to limit the people you meet and conduct background checks to everyone you talk to. If he could, he would be with you every time you talked to another man. It was difficult, but you learned to live with it.

"Where were you?" Tony asked in a stern tone as you got to your floor. You found Tony pacing through the room in his business suit and sneakers. He was away on a business meeting, and was supposed to stay there was at least another couple of days. That's why you had made plans in the first place.

"You're early. How'd the meeting go?" You asked, trying to walk past him. But he grabbed your wrist. His face was content.

"I asked a question." He almost growled at you.

You tried to jerk his grip off but he was stronger than you. "I was out with a friend." You said in a vexed tone.

"Friend or boyfriend?"

You sighed. "I was out with (your friend's name). We just had lunch together, that's it." You told him. He let go of your wrist and slapped you on the face. It was a first. Tears brimmed your eyes almost instantly as you covered your face, looking at Tony. "I come home early to spend time with you and you're fucking with your 'friend'. Perfect." Tony taunted you, air quoting the friend part.

Tears ran down your cheeks as you slapped his face, it couldn't be as hard as he slapped you but it was something. You ran to the bathroom and closed the door, locking it before falling to the ground and crying out. It was the first time Tony had hit you. You always tried to understand his worry when it came to your relationship but you had never, even in your wildest dreams, had thought Tony would do this.

"Y/N open the door." Tony knocked on the door rigorously. He was worried and sorry for what he did, it sounded in his voice. But you didn't want to see his face right now. "Y/N please. Just open the door, baby. I'm sorry." He spoke in a much calmer tone. But you didn't say anything. You heard a bump from the door, Tony had sat on the other side of the door. A few snorts told you he was crying as well.

After you had calmed down, you got up and washed your face and opened the door. Tony was on the floor with his legs crossed, he looked up at you and stood up immediately. Tony hugged you and cried into your neck. You could feel his tears on your skin. "Please don't leave me. I'm sorry." He mumbled, hugging you tightly.

You felt bad for having Tony go through it. Yes, you were still hurt and a little angry on how he hit you but you just couldn't bear Tony breaking down like that. Pepper had left him so sudden, it shattered him to pieces. And everyone knew Tony loved you more than he did anyone, even Pepper. So you understood how important you were to him. You hugged him back, "Tony I won't ever leave you." You said to his ear. He was taller than you so you had to tilt your head up. He hugged you even tighter when you said that. Anymore tighter and you would've suffocated to death. But you liked being as close to him as possible.

Tony pulled back after sometime and wiped his face. It broke your heart seeing him like this. His eyes were puffy and his whole face red and swollen. "I'm sorry." He said. You noticed his eyes were focused on the wall behind you.

"Tony." You put both of your hands in his cheeks and cupped his face, "Look at me." You said as his eyes locked with yours. "It's okay. Everything's okay. I promise." You assured him and kissed his lips. You saw the lines on his forehead dissolve and his face relax. You smiled, "But please don't do that agai-"

"I swear. I sweat I won't do that again. Ever. I love you so much Y/N. I really am sorry." He kissed both of your cheeks and hugged you again.

"It's okay, Iron bear." You hugged him and rubbed his back as he nuzzled your neck. "I missed you though." You smiled.

"I missed you too, (your preferred nickname.)." You felt him smile against your neck.

"Say, want to help me bake a cake? I've been dying to taste your frosting again." You giggled. Tony Stark A.K.A Iron Man, world's super hero and the maker of world's best weapons also made the world's best frosting.

He chuckled, "Anything for you, baby boy." He kissed your cheek again and lifted you up, carrying you to the elevator and then to the kitchen. You could still feel Tony was beating himself up for hitting you and you knew it would go on for a long time. The rest of the day went great, you ate the whole cake while binge watching (your favorite show/movie.) and fell asleep on the couch after. Because Tony was yours, and you were his.