Professor!Thor x Male!Reader

"You're the new student?" Thor looked at you up and down as you stood by the door. Thor seemed as if he was trying to hold his laughter. "Fury was talking so highly of you?" He finally let out a chuckle. He wasn't expecting such a young and non muscular guy like you in his weaponry class.

You rolled your eyes, "And you're the teacher Fury was talking so low of? I guess it's all self explanatory now." You said and heard a couple of chuckles from the students.

Thor's expressions darkened and he glared at you, "Stand outside. You'll join from the next class." He said.

You laughed, "Ouch. Did blondie get hurt?" You mocked him and saw him clench his fists. His glare did scare you, but you knew showing your fear would only give him more power.

"Alright, come in." He said in a grave voice. You walked up to him and he handed you a sword. "You think you're so smart, go in." He said as he pushed you to a door on the other end of the class. There were a few murmurs from the students and all of them had their eyes on you. You recognised by the door and the controls on it that it was a stimulator. One of Tony Stark's greatest inventions, it consisted of millions of nano bots in a room which could take shape of hundreds and thousands of men at once, each with different set of abilities. It was designed to train and test the SHIELD agents. You stopped outside the door and Thor pushed you harder this time, "What happened? Scared?" He bellowed.

You turned back to look at him, "I'm a dual wielder." You told him and he looked at you in amusement before he handed you another sword. You sighed and stepped in, looking back at Thor. The room was dark until Thor turned it on, you saw a dark smirk on his face before he closed the door. Thor turned to the knob to set the level.

"Sir I don't think that's safe for him. That level is too high even for us." A student stood up, only to be sent outside to stand. Nobody spoke a word after that and turned to the screens.

It took you long to clear through every obstacle. You were even badly wounded as you finished the stimulation. Both the students and Thor had their eyes fixed on the screen as you fought. The stimulator door opened once it ended and you got out, dropping the swords and leaning on the wall. Your vision was starting to blacken around the edges and you felt very light headed.

"Sir." A student brought Thor out of the awe. He looked at you and saw the big smash to the rear side of your head which was bleeding profoundly. He immediately walked to you and touched your shoulder but you were already very close to fainting. Thor picked you up in a bridal carry and rushed you to the medical wing. He was pulled out of his anger's grasp and he now understood how big of a mistake he had made.

***

"Detention." Thor glared at you.

"What? What did I do now?" You whined, throwing punches at the desk  like a kid.

Thor sighed. He had grown rather attached to you in the past couple of weeks. You had joined the academy after the doctor had said you could. Thor had even started to become protective of you, he made sure you were always in his sight or at least near enough within his earshot. He even made sure that none of your classmates who were all much older than you bothered you. "You're always talking and disturbing the class. Please stop." Thor said politely. You had indeed been disturbing the class, but the class enjoyed you disturbing them. You had been sending everyone funny cat videos throughout before Thor snatched your phone and kept it away. But then you started drawing funny cartoons of Thor and circulated in the class, making everyone giggle.

You made a puppy face, "But isn't detention a biiiig punishment?" You whined, making Thor smile finally.

"Please Y/N. I get you're not in a mood to study today but let me just get over some stuff and I promise this will be the last theory class of the semester. Okay?"

"Okay." You grinned and maintained silence for the rest of the hour.

***

"Where do you think you're going?" Thor blocked your way as your tried to exit the room after your schoolmates.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, "See I get you're from Asgard and everything and you don't understand our ways that well. But that's a door, I'm leaving the room through it." You said.

Thor sighed, "You have detention, remember?" He said and grinned when he saw your whine about it. "Now go sit. I'll print a test for you." He said.

***

"Here. Can I go now?" You walked up to his desk and handed it to him.

"Wait, let me check it." He said and looked at the paper. You stood behind him. "Wait, what's this?" He pointed at a badly written word which even you couldn't understand.

"Um..." you leaned in closer to see just as Thor turned back and your lips met. "Woah." You pulled back a little but not completely. You were totally shocked when Thor grabbed you by your hair and kissed you hard.

He pulled back once he realised what he had done. He immediately stood up, "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" you didn't let him continue as you stood on your toes and pulled him down by the collar of his shirt, kissing him with just as much passion.

You were both breathless and panting when he broke the kiss and looked into your eyes, "Come home with me?"

You nodded.