Prisoner!Steve x Male!Reader (Supernatural crossover - PART TWO)

"Your arm." Steve said, making you look at your arm. There were cuts and your skin almost looked like it was peeling off.

"The demon, his powers are rejecting my body. He wants control." You said and grabbed Steve's hand. "We have to get-" you snapped your head to the door's direction. You could sense Crowley there, you knew he'd help you. But there was someone else. He was familiar but his you couldn't exactly put a finger on his presence since it had been so long since you last sensed it. The dust settled and you saw a figure walking towards you next to Crowley.

"Castiel." You whispered.

"Quickly, feathers." Crowley said to Castiel who rushed towards you and cuffed you using the enchanted chains to keep the demon contained. Steve tried to fight Cas but was thrown aside with a single swift blow and was knocked out.

"No!" You shouted. "He's with me." You said, panting heavily as the demon soared within you to gain control.

"Close your eyes." Cas said and grabbed your hand. You did as he said and you heard the ruffling of his wings. The next moment, you were in another cellar. Only that this one seemed familiar. You looked around for a couple of seconds to be able to recognise where you were. You were in the Bunker's cellar.

"Cas..." You looked at him who stood right next to you. You groaned in pain as you turned in the seat. The cuffs and chains kept the demon from causing any harm outside but it didn't do anything to keep him from hurting you.

"It'll be over soon, don't worry." Cas said, but knew the reality. The demon was strong, much stronger than any they had dealt with before.

"Steve..."

"Crowley brought him here, he's upstairs. He had some injuries but he'll be fine." Cas said. "I'll be back."

***

"Who is he?" Sam asked Crowley, looking at the blonde who was knocked out on the couch in the living room.

"Y/N asked us to bring him with us, I'm guessing he was supposed to be the vessel for the demon." Crowley said. Sam raised a brow at Crowley when he said demon instead of speaking out his name.

"You don't know the demon either?" Sam asked.

"We don't speak his name." Crowley said. "Remembrance gives him power." He told Sam. "Had they been successful in bringing him back truly, he would've brought chaos upon Earth as well as heaven and hell."

Sam was about to say something when the handle to the bunker door clicked. A ruffled Dean walked in, his steps staggering ever so slightly. It took him a couple of steps in to notice the crowded living room. He looked at Crowley before turning to a worrisome Sam just when Cas walked in the room.

"Dean." Cas stopped midway, his eyes wide. Dean didn't say anything though, having realised what had happened. He  started to rush towards where Cas came from but Sam stopped him.

"Dean, no. Not now." He said, knowing Dean won't be able to see you in the condition you were in.

Ever since you disappeared, Dean fell into utter madness. From drinking his days away to picking up random fights at local bars every other night. Dean had become reckless, going on lone hunts and had almost got caught multiple times. Had it not been for Sam, Dean would've either been dead by now or sentenced to death by the law.