LoverBoy!Steve x Male!Reader [PART ONE]

"Clint, oh for fuck's sake please mind your own business." You sighed and put the flowers on the desk. You sat on the bed with your face in your hands, your elbows resting on you knees.

"This is my business." Clint grinned. "I need this ship to sail." He said and sat next to you with his goofy grin. "Come on Y/N, what's wrong with Cap? You guys look so cute together."

"He's just not my type, okay? So back the fuck off and don't make me bar you from my room." You mumbled as you massaged your head slowly. You were getting tired of all the drama. What had started as harmless flirting and check out glances had turned into Steve outright asking you out in front of the whole team. And he didn't just stop when you said no. He kept on with his game and had the whole team on his side because apparently, you two made a cute couple. Where you avoided him openly, the team would do anything to corner you alone with him. And if nothing worked, he would have Clint or Natasha drop off gifts or flowers just like the present situation to your room.

"Okay okay." Clint stood up and raised his hands in surrender. "I was just saying-"

"Get the fuck out of my room. Jarvis, clear off Barton from my-"

"Okay fine! Gosh, you're a prick. All I was saying is stop playing hard to get all the time." Clint mumbled and ran out of the room. You sighed.

"Jarvis, please lock the door and make sure no one disturbs me." You said as you threw the flowers in the trash and got under the sheets in your bed.

"Noted, sir." Jarvis spoke and you fell asleep soon after.

***

"Nope." Tony said as he tasted the sauce Steve had made. Steve was currently trying to make the sauce you were talking about that you had tasted on your trip to Italy and would love to have again. As if recreating a pure Italian experience wasn't difficult enough, he had to take Tony Stark's help for it since he was the one who had taken you with him to Italy on one of his business trips. Not only was Tony already annoying enough in the eyes of Steve, Tony was pushing his buttons even further as he described how he had taken you on many trips like Italy and kept going on about it and let's just say Steve is a very jealous man. "Too much garlic."

"Right." Steve grumbled and threw it down the drain. He rinsed the pan and started it all over again.

"So... I heard from Bird Boy your flowers got trashed. Again." Tony said in rubbing-it-in-your-nose tone even though Jarvis had told him about it and he regretted it the next moment because Steve didn't react this time. He looked dejected and that's not at all what Tony was going for. As much as enjoyed annoying people for their reactions, he never would mean to make anyone sad.

"I don't understand what's wrong with me..." he sighed. "I know that I'm new to this... dating another guy thing but I told him I'm willing to do anything for him and-"

"Woah. You didn't tell him exactly how inexperienced you are, did you?" Tony asked.

"I told him I'm a virgin if that's what you mean." He said, looking at Tony with a confused look.

"Oh boy. Nobody likes inexperienced people, capsickle." Said the billionaire. "Well, I do sometimes but I'm pretty sure Y/N doesn't."

The blonde looked at the shorter man with a frown, "Then what do you suggest?"

"..."

"..."

"I might have an idea." Tony grinned.

"If it's about losing my..." he sighed. Tony noticed Steve was sighing a lot today. "Then no." He said.

Tony laughed, "I know you're way too deep in love with Mr. Bonkers to let anyone else pop that cherry." He said, meaning you.